A French Fiasco

Rhydon: Last time, on the Rhydonculous Race. The game heated up as the teams travelled to India, one of the hottest places I've ever been. Teams had to make it through a very tricky and improbable maze, complete with obstacles. It was a family feud as Jolteon couldn't resist making sure his siblings were okay, much to the anger of Glaceon. Another noteworthy event was that swinging axes plus fashion designers, performers and dancers make for great T.V. So after the maze, peppers were scorched down. But in the end, the winners were the Lifelong Friends, Bulbasaur and Squirtle! You should have seen the smiles on their faces. On the opposite end, Litten struggled to deal with his good pal Smeargle wondering off but they were relieved when they made it to the chill zone just before the Huggers. So, the Huggers, Smoochum and Bewear, were the first to be eliminated from the race. Now that's enough about yesterday. It's time for today! Find out what happens right now on this episode of... the Rhydonculous Race! (Heavily smiles and winks)

(Theme song)

Rhydon: I'm here at yesterday's chill zone and the winners, Lifelong Friends Squirtle and Bulbasaur are about to take today's first tip.

Squirtle: You do the honors bud.

Bulbasaur: Thanks best friend. (Hits the Rhydon Box and gets a tip) We're going to France! Awesome!

(Somewhere else)

Rhydon: France. Home to berets, baguettes and many famous bike races. Shout outs to you Darumaka25 . (Clears throat) Anyways, teams will be heading here. (A picture of the Effiel Tower is shown) Such a beautiful piece of architecture isn't it?

(Back by the Chill zone)

Squirtle: Alright! To the airport!

Bulbasaur: Right on! (They run off)

Rhydon: Next team may get their tip. (The Eeveelution Siblings get their tip, followed by the twins)

Sylveon: Oh yay! It's always been my dream to go to France! It's so beautiful there.

Leafeon: Well dream on Sylveon because we're racing, not sight seeing.

Glaceon: Exactly what he said. Later!

(In confessional)
Sylveon: I love my brothers and sisters, I really do but sometimes they can just be a BIG THORN IN MY SIDE! (Takes a deep breath) Happy thoughts Sylveon. Happy thoughts.
(End)

Rhydon: As everyone eventually gets their tip- (many hands are shown hitting the Rhydon Box) they make it all the way to the airport, where they'll get on the latest flight to France.

(In the airport)

Weavile: (to a Quagsire) Two seats on the next flight for Paris, France. And you better make them good seats. I'd say first class is about right.

Machoke: But Weavile, we don't have money to upgrade to- (she elbows him) Ow.

Quagsire: No can do. Sorry.

Weavile: (angrily) You better be! (Makes a fist before leaving)

Quagsire: Oh boy. Some Pokémon are really scary. I just need a few breathers and- (looks to see a huge line of the other competitors) Dangit.

Rhydon: (to the camera) So, it turns out there are only twenty seats on flight one, so the teams that placed first through tenth land spots on the first flight. The rest are stuck in flight number two. (The screen shows two planes) And now with the power of editing, hours have passed and flight one has just landed. (Pauses) Man, I wish real life worked like that. Could skip work hours in seconds. But it's only a fantasy.

(Outside France's airport)

Squirtle: Here taxi, taxi, taxi!

Delcatty: Cab!