I Lava You

Rhydon: Last time, on the Rhydonculous Race! Contestants went to the Phillipenes and some got surprise visits from Mewtwo and Mudkip. Teams had to jump in a tub of actual gross bugs. Yuck. Everyone freaked out! Especially Vulpix! Then they had to hike up a mountain and face various obstacles such as quicksand, cave ins, and worst of all... each other. Despite issues with the Athletes, Cousins Buizel and Oshawott won the leg! Sadly, The Eeveelution Twins we're stoked to finally beat their siblings, but the sweet moment turned sour when their siblings Jolteon and Sylveon came in last and were eliminated. We are now down to ten teams! Only half are left! But which one will win? Find out who takes a step closer to wining and who doesn't this time on... (heavily smiles and winks) The Rhydonculous Race!

(Theme song)

Rhydon: Alright, Buizel and Oshawott, it's first tip time.

Buizel: This is so awesome! Mind if I grab it?

Oshawott: Sure Buizel. Whatever makes you happy. (Buizel grabs the tip) So...

Buizel: We're going to Hawaii! Cool!

Rhydon: (to the camera) Hawaii. Beautiful tropical islands full of palm trees, volcanos, tikis and beautiful shores by the great oceans! And the beach is where they will be heading for their first challenge!

Oshawott: Alright! To the airport!

Weavile: (angrily Grabs tip) I can't take it Machoke! We need to win this time!

Machoke: Yeah. I'm tired of losing to these weaklings!

Pachirisu: Excuse us! We are all right behind you!

Weavile: Yeah. You heard what I said! Now just shut up loser! (All the teams are shown grabbing tips until the Eeveelution Twins grabs theirs)

Leafeon: I can't help but feel... depressed.

Glaceon: Is that why you let Vulpix and Sandshrew go ahead of us?

Leafeon: Its just... Jolteon and Sylveon are out. I feel kinda guilty that we didn't support them more.

Glaceon: I know. I'm sad too. I wish they were still here too even though they were a tad overprotective. But anyways, it's our job to win for them. Do you wanna look like a quitter!?

Leafeon: You're right. We need to do it for all our siblings. Let's go! (Runs off)

(At the airport)

Vulpix: Huh? We're all on the same flight!? Awesome!

Machoke: Not Awesome! We deserve an advantage.

Vulpix: Whatever. Let's go sit. (They take their seats)

Sandshrew: Man oh man, this race has had my heart rate up tenfold. Especially yesterday.

Vulpix: I know right. But we got this. Our fashion sense and great skills will take us all the way. Now let's get serious... about our website!

Weavile: (from across the way to herself) Typical. Those two are jokes.

Sandshrew: Our website has been growing in popularity a bit! People love my hat and your bow. Especially as a combo deal.

Vulpix: Hey, you got some messages there.

Sandshrew: I'll take a look at them. Probably some requests. (Looks as Chikorita walks up to Vulpix)

Chikorita: Hey! Can we talk?

Vulpix: Sure. Did you find out what's up with Chespin?

Chikorita: Yes. (Pauses) Kinda. (Sighs) No. But I do know he gets into a funk when I mention family.