Christmas Time

Rhydon: Last time on the Rhydonculous Race. Our teams explored the icy cold mountain ranges of Germany, also known as the Alps. There, they had to face legendary strong ice type Pokémon as well as eat and eat away at pile of meat. Gross. Anyways, during the challenge, Sylveon had a real tough time dealing with her fear of heights but Jolteon still managed to keep them in the lead. However, things went from worse to worser when Sylveon got a cold. This was Leafeon and Glaceon's chance to beat their siblings but they decided to make the right choice and help their dear sister. Luckily for them, they still ended up winning! Another highlight would be the Fashion Designers, Sandshrew and Vulpix, playing romance experts as they helped both Chespin and Chikorita look their bests for their dating anniversary. Positive notes aside, things didn't look too well for Pachirisu. She was attacked by a Regice but luckily, the Gamers of all people saved her. Buneary and Oricorio found out that Buizel kissed both of them. Drama. Buizel fessed up to his deeds but that's about where the issue still stands. And finally, Love Birds, Piplup and Turtwig, came in last and were eliminated. Turtwig heroicly saved Piplup with his smarts while she was down and it did lead to a happy ending for the two at least. Phew. Long recap. Times for today's holiday episode of... The Rhydonculous Race! (Heavily smiles and winks at the camera)

(In Germany)

Rhydon: I'm here at Germany's final chill zone where Glaceon and Leafeon are about to get the first tip.

Glaceon: This is so exciting.

Leafeon: I know right. (Pauses) So...

Sylveon: Go on you two. You deserve it. (Leafeon grabs a tip)

(Team Confessional)
Leafeon: I'm so glad Sylveon is feeling better today. She had such a rough time yesterday.

Glaceon: Well yeah, but she's all better now so we gotta focus on beating them again. Got it? (Leafeon nods)
(End)

Leafeon: Head to the airport and book two seats on a flight to the North Pole.

Jolteon: Awe man, more snow? Are you serious?

Glaceon: (Smirks) I don't mind. Snow is awesome!

(Somewhere else)

Rhydon: Happy holdiays from the North Pole everyone! This is obviously the furthest point north you can go on the globe. Once our competitors land, they will travel here to "Santa's Worshop" where they will find out what their first Christmas theme challenge is.
(To the camera) And yes, my apologies if you do not celebrate Christmas. We here at TDP find your holiday equally as special. Okay? You good? Good.

(Back at the chill zone Buizel is grabbing a tip)

Buizel: Let's get going Oshawott.

Oshawott: Right behind you. But, so, everything okay from yesterday.

Buizel: Yep. I'm just a chick magnet. Can't help it if I'm hot.

(In confessional)
Oshawott: Yep. (rolls eyes) Confident Buizel is back. (Pauses) I just can't believe he would be as arrogant as to do something as horrible as what he did...
(End)

Oricorio: Faster Bellossom! Rapido.

Bellossom: I'm trying Oricorio. The snow is super thick here.

Oricorio: We have to catch up to Buizel. Today will be the day he picks me over Buneary.

Bellossom: What? Your just gonna forgive him like that? Are you sure?