Let The Race Begin

Rhydon: Last time on The Rhydonculous Race, we introduced all twenty of our teams and that's pretty much it. Well this is gonna be the shortest recap ever. So, how will our first leg in race turn out? Raichu let us hold this first leg on TDP island so I think it's gonna be an awesome challenge. See what goes down right now on the second episode of... The Rhydonculous Race (heavily smiles and winks at the camera)

(Theme song; by the spa hotel)

Chespin: I see the spa hotel got rebuilt nicely.

Litten: Ahh. I miss that place.

Chikorita: Me too.

Piplup: Well you three can stay there all you want because Turtwig and I are gonna win. So why bother wasting your time competing?

Litten: Oh you are so on Piplup!

Piplup: Fine but good luck with that partner of yours. (Motions to Smeargle who is drooling.
Litten face palms)

Rhydon: Yoo hoo! Can I have everyone's attention? (All the teams gather around Rhydon) Thank you. So, it's finally time to start... THE RHYDONCULOUS RACE!!! (Everyone cheers) We will be starting right here today, on TDP island. This will just be a starting leg so that means no elimination but trust me, you don't wanna finish last today.

Buneary: Um, what happens if we take last?

Rhydon: I don't know. You'll just have to wait and find out. So, when I say go you all are gonna race to our first Rhydon Box. It's located a half a mile down this path. Now, ready? (Many competitors narrow their eyes and get into running position) Set? GO!! (Everyone takes off) Wait, not the face! Not the face! (screams as he gets trampled by the competitors)

Shinx: Yipee! Game on!

Weavile: Move it or lose it!

Roserade: Let's do this Cherrim! For the gardens!

(At the end of the path)

Piplup: Look! There's the Rhydon Box! (She arrives with Turtwig and they grab a tip) Oh yes! I am just so excited to be grabbing the first tip of the season.

Turtwig: What's it say? Better hurry up because the other teams are coming! (The Athletes, Ice Skaters and New Friends near the Rhydon Box)

Piplup: It says we gotta race on foot to the cliff (they start running as the other three teams grab tips) to find your first challenge. This way! Here we come!

Surskit: And here comes the completion. (She and Delcatty race ahead of Piplup and Turwtig) Yes!

Weavile: Oh I wouldn't celebrate yet sweetie! (She and Machoke race by them)

Machoke: Later!

Surskit: Dangit.

(A short time later at the cliffs bottom)

Rhydon: (to the camera) As the last two teams grab their first tip. (The Gamers and Huggers are shown getting tips) Some of the front runner teams have made it to the hill.

Machoke: Oh yeah! First place all the way! (Grabs a tip) Let's see here...

Weavile: (snatches the tip) I'm reading it Machoke.

Machoke: Oh come on, seriously? (The Love Birds and Ice Skaters arrive and grab tips)

Delcatty: It's an either or. Wait what does that mean?