What's Not To Love?

Rhydon: Last time on the Rhydonculous Race... we did the impossible. Thanks to help from big brained Pokemon like Kadabra and Alakazam, we were able to visit the world of Fire Emblem! So cool! Obviously, the Gamers were in their happy place because, well, they were inside a video game! That's like a dream come true. Anyways, while there, teams had to fly on top of Pegasi and fight deadly Risen and even battle against each other. In the end, Shinx and Meowstic being the Fire Emblem and video game fanatics that they are, won the leg with their skill and determination! But on the opposite end, Lifelong Friends Bulbasaur and Squirtle came in last and saw their race come to an end. It's gonna be hard to top that extremely exciting day last time but we'll see what happens today on... The Rhydonculous Race! (Heavily smiles and winks at the camera)

(Theme song)

Rhydon: We are back in Tokyo at the chill zone!

Shinx: Um, are we gonna explain how we got back?

Rhydon: Nope. Now hurry and get the tip! We're on the clock here!

Meowstic: Alright, alright. (Grabs the tip and hands it to Shinx) What does it say?

Shinx: It says we're going to New York City!

(Somewhere else)

Rhydon: New York, New York. Always bustling and busy because the city never sleeps! There are so many amazing things here like Times Square, The Statue of Liberty, Broadway and Rockefeller Plaza which is where teams are going to be headed. Once they arrive here they'll have an Either Or challenge to face!

(Back at the chill zone)

Buneary: (squeals) No way! I really hope we get to see Broadway! That's we're all the amazing plays and performances are!

Flaaffy: I'm not one it squeal but... (squeals) Oh I hope so too!

(At the airport)

Meowstic: Two seats on the flight to New York. Actually... all these people behind us want to go too...

Quagsire: Hmm... let me see... Ah-ha. We have eight seats left open. The rest of you will have to take another flight.

Sandshrew: Which is?

Quagsire: Two hours later. (The Fashion Designers, Athletes, New Friends and Boyfriend and Girlfriend moan)

Rhydon: (to the camera) That's definitely an advantage for the first four teams, but who knows. Will it be enough? Anyway, thanks to the power of editing some time has passed and both planes are sky high!

(On plane two)

Pachirisu: I can't believe it! We missed flight one by one placement!

Togedemaru: Come on, it's okay. Don't get all angry.

Pachirisu: (snaps) IM NOT ANGRY! (Covers her mouth) Oops. Guess maybe I'm a tad bit angry.

Togedemaru: (sarcastically) Wow you think? But hey don't worry, it'll be all be fine.

(Further back on the plane)

Vulpix: Ooh, I hear they have tons of stores in New York! Isn't that so exciting?

Sandshrew: Meh. Not really.

Vulpix: (yelling) OKAY THAT IS IT! Sandshrew what is wrong with you? Ever since Kirlia dumped you you've changed!

Sandshrew: What? No I haven't!

Vulpix: Yes you have! Now your pretending to like sports and video games and other boyish stuff and it's kinda ridiculous and-

Sandshrew: SHUT UP VULPIX!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO BE MYSELF AND APPEAR NORMAL!!! (storms off into the bathroom)

Vulpix: (Looks sad) Sandshrew...