Bugs And Betrayals

Rhydon: Last time on the Rhydonculous Race, teams had fun under the Canadian sun! And by fun I mean they nearly died on a tightrope above Niagara Falls! (Laughs) What!? Nobody said winning would be easy. Anywho, determined to finally stand out amongst the pack, Buneary upped her game and she and Flaaffy won the leg! Also, something went a little wonky with Chespin... weird. The Eeveelution rivalry also continued. The Pichu Twins got into a major fight when Pichuette kept yelling at Pichu for slowing them down, but thankfully they worked everything out in the end. Unfortunately, the Jokesters didn't have any problems but were sent home after finishing in last. Phew. Now for today's stuff. We will be heading into another day of thrilling challenges! You won't want to miss it today, on... The Rhydonculous Race! (Smiles and heavily winks at the camera)

(Theme song)

Rhydon: I'm here in Canada where the Contest Stars are about to grab today's first tip!

Flaaffy: Alright! Let's get it going on!

(Team Confessional)
Flaaffy: I was just so pumped to finally win a leg yesterday! Being tough has certainly paid off.

Buneary: Yeah! We're finally the front runners in this competition and we are not about to back down!
(End)

(Team Confessional)
Pachirisu: Well, congrats to the Contest Stars and all that, they did a good job but... UGH! I really need to win again.

Togedemaru: Don't sweat it. I'm sure we'll win again.

Pachirisu: Good. But just bring your A game.
(End)

Buneary: (Grabs the tip) Ooh! We're going to the Philippines. Sounds like a cool place. I wonder what it's like.

(Somewhere else)

Rhydon: Ahh, the Philippines. It's a southeastern asian country that is a great place to vacation. Thankfully, we will be seeing NONE of the paradise today. No fun in that! Instead teams will head into Davao City and find this farm. Here they will face their first challenge

(At the airport)

Buneary: Seriously? Your giving us a free upgrade to first class! That's amazing!

Flaaffy: Thanks for the tickets! Flight one and relaxation here we come! (Sandshrew steps up)

Sandshrew: Two tickets for us as well!

Vulpix: (Grabs them) Thanks! (To Sandshrew) We are so crushing it as of late! I'm super proud of us!

Sandshrew: I know right! Who would thought two friends with a good taste in fashion could cream the competition?

Machoke: Speaking of cream... how about I cream you two losers!

Weavile: Calm down Machoke. We don't wanna fight. (Laughs) Oh who am I kidding? Beat him up.

Machoke: Yeah what kind of loser likes fashion?

Sandshrew: (angry) Excuse me but fashion is important. And who cares if I like it?

Vulpix: Yeah! (Uses Flamethrower on them both) Let's get out of here.

Sandshrew: (To himself) I can like fashion, right? Right? I'm sure Kirlia will help me feel better.

Rhydon: (to the camera) The Contest Stars, Fashion Designers, Athletes, New Friends And Boyfriend and Girlfriend board flight one and they take off. However, the remaining six teams board their plane, but it won't take off for another half an hour!

(On flight two)

Pichuette: Phew. I'm just glad we're safe Pichu.

Pichu: Same here sis.