Trouble In Tokyo

Rhydon: Last time on the Rhydonculous Race, we headed to the magnificent island of Hawaii! So beautiful! There, Sandshrew had an unfortunate breakup via text, sending him into a spiral of depression. Shinx confessed his feelings for Pachirisu, who immediately said they should just be friends. Ouch. Anywho, in a super team challenge the contestants had to assemble tikis and then race up the volcano, avoiding lava and magma! Pichu and Pichuette impressed everyone with their fearlessness and took first! However, Pachirisu burned herself. Bad. And after Togedemaru confessed his feelings for her, and she reciprocated them, all looked like an end... until I revealed it was a non elimination! How will Pachirisu fare with an injured tail? Who will go home? Find out right now... on The Rhydonculous Race! (Heavily smiles and winks at the camera)

(Theme Song; At the Chill Zone)

Rhydon: I'm at yesterday's Chill Zone where the Pichu Twins are about to grab the first tip!

Pichu: I wanna get it!

Pichuette: No I want it! Be a gentlemen Pichu!

Pichu: No fair! (Tackles her and they start brawling)

Rhydon: (whistles) Twins! Stop! (They stop) Now just grab a tip!

Pichu: Ugh, fine. You get it.

Pichuette: Why thank you. (Grabs tip) We are going to Jay-pain? Huh? What's that?

Rhydon: (to camera) Japan, as its pronounced, is a truly remarkable destination! This place is known for many things like its huge skyscrapers, anime shows and video games! Teams will be headed into Tokyo first, to this one traditional Japanese temple for their first challenge!

Pichu: Hurry! To the airport! (Other teams are shown getting their tips and then the Gamers arrive)

Meowstic: No way! Japan!?!? YES!!!

Shinx: Oh my god! I'm gonna faint! No way!

(Team Confessional)
Meowstic: Nintendo, the BEST video game franchise ever is centered in Japan. This is a dream come true to go there!

Shinx: (hyperventilating) Japan. (Breathes) Video games (breaths) Dreams (Breathes) Come true!

Meowstic: (taps Shinx) Breathe Shinx. Breathe. Stay calm. (They both settle down) OMG NINTENDO AND JAPAN AGHHHHH!!!!
(End)

Pachirisu: (gets tip) Okay, let's run to the airport!

Togedemaru: Easy there. We'll walk.

Pachirisu: You're not my dad Togedemaru!

Togedemaru: True but I don't want to see you in any more pain (Motions to her bandaged up tail) Now let's meet in between. We'll jog. (Sarcastically) Or would you like me to carry you princess?

Pachirisu: (blushes) There's the sarcasm I love. (They head off)

Rhydon: So eventually, all teams arrive at the airport, and good news for the New Friends, everyone is on the same flight! And now with the power of editing, that flight is just about to land at the airport in Japan!

(On the plane)

Chikorita: I cannot wait to see Japan! What are you hoping for Chespin?

Chespin: Something ninjaish would be really awesome.

Chikorita: Yeah! Speaking of ninja, my family and I always watch that Pokémon Ninja Warrior show! I love it!

Chespin: Um, so, yeah, maybe there also might be a food challenge today and-

Chikorita: Chespin!

Chespin: What?

Chikorita: You did it again. I mentioned my family are you're changing in subject.