Downhill Dilemmas

Rhydon: Last time on the Rhydonculous Race, we visited another island, but this one was definitely more peaceful than Bermuda. It was Aruba! Some highlights from yesterday include the Ice Skaters and Dancers flying through the challenges with ease, a semi-forced trusting between Togedemaru and the Pichu Twins, and all the hilarious wipeouts on the surfboards! Ha ha! Laugh everytime. (Clears throat) So anyways, yeah, unfortunately the Artists got out. They were a great team and I'll miss them, but hopefully I won't miss who ever goes home today. Find out now! It's time for... The Rhydonculous Race! (Heavily smiles and winks at the camera)

(Theme song)

Rhydon: I'm here at yesterday's Chill Zone in Aruba, where the Ice Skaters are about to take the first tip.

Surskit: You wanna get it Delcatty?

Delcatty: Um, sure.

(In confessional)
Delcatty: Okay so yeah, I know I've been getting slightly ticked off about the fact I've always taken second to Surskit whenever she brings up winning. I don't think I've mentioned that here before... well now you know. It's just so rude and we are friends and all but- (shakes her head) Crap! There I go again. So I'm gonna try and shake it off, okay?
(End)

Delcatty: (gets tip) We're going to Texas. (Not passionately) Ye-haw.

(Somewhere else)

Rhydon: YEE-HAW PARTNER! Is more like it. Anyways, Texas is home to many rodeos and dryness since it's down south. Contestants will be heading to this barn to start off today, where their Rhydon Box awaits.

(Back at yesterday's chill zone; teams are running to the airport as more teams grab tips)

Flaaffy: Texas? Sounds cool.

Buneary: Yeah.

Buizel: (grabs a tip) Sweet! We are going south! Hurry up Oshawott!

Oshawott: Technically it's north of where we are right now. (Pauses) Coming! (Starts to run)

Buneary: Hey! Cousins, wait up! (Catches up to them) Hey, I was thinking we could sit together on the plane ride. You know, only so many stories Flaaffy and I can share with one another.

Buizel: (laughs a little) Sounds cool! Maybe you can tell me about your contests.

Buneary: And you can tell me about all the sports you do.

(At the airport; teams are shown lined up at the front desk)

Sandshrew: How many seats are there?

Vulpix: We all need seats on a flight to Houston, Texas.

Quagsire: One moment please (looks at the computer) We have twenty open seats! (The first ten teams in line cheer)

Surskit: We'll take our tickets now. (Gets them) Thank you.

Oricorio: (looking back) Ugh! Buizel isn't gonna be on our flight.

Bellossom: Okay what is your obsession with Buizel? (The thought dawns on her) Wait a minute... do you... like him!?

Oricorio: Nada. It's nothing.

Bellossom: (shakes her head) Oh Oricorio. (Follows her off)

Vulpix: Us next!