Machu Pichu

Rhydon: Last time on the Rhydonculous Race, the remaining eight teams payed a visit to New York. There was ice skating, singing and some extremely important events went down. Sandshrew revealed he was acting different because he was afraid being a guy that likes fashion. However Vulpix finally managed to get through to him and he realized to be true to himself. Also, Oshawott grabbed a fistful of courage and was able to overcome his fear of performing in front of an audience, keeping he and Buizel in the race. Also, a twisted turn of events resulted in Flaaffy breaking a leg but with her determination and Buneary's support they made it through. Oh yeah also the Athletes won but no one cares about them. Sadly, in the end, it was New Friends turned couple Pachirisu and Togedemaru that were eliminated. Anywho, I wonder who will be eliminated today? One way to find out! It's time for... The Rhydonculous Race! (Heavily smiles and winks at the camera)

(Theme song)

Rhydon: I'm at NYC's chill zone and Athletes Weavile and Machoke are about to get the first tip.

Weavile: Get it Machoke! Time to win another leg.

Machoke: Oh yeah! Let's get this party started! (Grabs the tip) Head to the airport and get seats on the next place to Peru. Huh. What the heck is Peru?  

(Elsewhere)

Rhydon: Peru. It's a country in South America that is know for the luscious Amazon rainforest! It's also home to Machu Picchu and some neat tribal ruins. All three places will be seen today.

(At the airport)

Pichu: I'm so excited!

Pichuette: Me too! I still can't believe there is a place named after us!

Pichu: Yeah! We are so cool that people had to name the place Machu Pichu!

Meowstic: Um, you realize the place has nothing to do with you right?

Pichuette: What? No it's Machu Pichu. It's named after us!

Pichu: Yeah! And for that sole reason it's my new favorite place.

(Team Confessional)
Meowstic: Guess there's nothing to really be done. Just kids being kids I guess. No harm in them being happy.

Shinx: Hey I wonder if there's a place called Shinx!
(End)

Machoke: Ugh! Where's the damn plane?

Weavile: It must be late! I HATE late!

Quagsire: Now boarding flight three eight four to Peru!

Machoke: That's us! Now come on!

(On the plane)

Chespin: Eww. Is this gum on my seat?

Chikorita: Gross. Let's sit somewhere else.

Chespin: Dammit. All the seats are full. (Slowly cleans the gum off) There we go.

Chikorita: I can't wait to see what Peru is like! And I know a lot about rainforests, my sister Bayleaf wrote an essay all about them.

Chespin: (rolls eyes) Whatever.

Chikorita: Look, Chespin I get you have family issues but that doesn't mean you can make fun of mine.

Chespin: Excuse me? I wasn't! I just don't care about them is all.

Chikorita: Take that back Chespin! (Chespin gets up to go to the bathroom)

(In confessional)
Chikorita: I've been doing good with letting go of the issue but it's actually becoming a problem. I'm not about to let him just disrespect my family like that. I care about Chespin and he should be able to just tell me his problem.
(End)