A Shocking Return

Rhydon: Last time on The Rhydonculous Race, we sailed to one of the largest states in America. It was Texas! There, teams ran into a prickly situation. (laughs) Yep, I just made a cactus pun. Surprised Popplio didn't I?Anyways, then it was off to a bull riding rodeo and that was extremely amusing to watch. Some interesting things happened last time. Pachirisu and Piplup made a bet, and Piplup won so we'll see how that plays out today. Also, The Athletes sailed through the challenges with ease, finishing in first, far ahead of the others. Anyways, in the end it came down to two teams, both having relationship issues. Jealousy from Vulpix caused her and Sandshrew to really hit each other where it hurts, with both of them believing their fashions senses were better than the other. But in a heartfelt reconciliation, they made up with their bonds stronger than ever. On the opposite side was the Ice Skaters, who had a complete falling out. Delcatty voiced her true inner feeling about always losing to Surskit, and she did not take it to well. The two ended their friendship and came in last, but it was a non elimination round!! So, will they get better today? Find out now on a special episode of... The Rhydonculous Race! (Smiles heavily and winks)

(Theme song; at last times chill zone)

Machoke: Oh yeah! Make way for the champions.

Weavile: (rubbing her hands) Oh I am gonna relish this first tip.

Rhydon: Actually, you two aren't!

Weavile & Machoke: What!?

Rhydon: Becuase I'm just going to talk to everyone. ATTENTION!!! (Everyone looks at him) Perfect. So, you all will be boarding the same plane. It will pick us up here, and since I'm feeling a bit home-sick, that's where we're going.

Chespin: Back to the Pokémon world!? Great!!

Togedemaru: (sarcastically) Back to the Pokémon world. (Rolls eyes) Great.

Popplio: I have been a bit homesick too.

Totodile: Ooh! Maybe we'll get to see some of our friends!

Weavile: (crosses her arms) This is total bull cra-

(On the plane; the Cousins, Dancers and Contest Stars all talk)

Oshawott: So, where in home do you think we're going?

Buizel: Hopefully Sinnoh. Best region by far.

Buneary: Agreed! (Smiles)

Oricorio: Buneary you don't have to always agree with others just to try to be likable. It can come off a bit annoying.

Buneary: Um... I'm sorry?

Oricorio: (rolls eyes) Just looking out for you.

(In Confessional)
Oricorio: After Buizel saved her life, Buneary has been so nice to Buizel. Too nice. (Pauses) She needs to know that Buizel is mine and to back off.
(End)

Bellossom: I'm just saying, it all seems a little weird to me.

Flaaffy: How so?

Bellossom: It's just that, why would we be heading home already? There has only been a couple legs.

Oshawott: That's true. But maybe Rhydon is just homesick. It's okay if he is.

Oricorio: (shrugs) Whatever. We'll find out soon enough.

(Elsewhere on the plane)

Sandshrew: What do you think will be in store for us today?

Vulpix: Not sure... (happily) But I'm just glad we made up from last time. Let's never fight again. You're my best friend.

Sandshrew: Agreed Vulpix. No one has better style than you.

Vulpix: (blushes) Okay, now let's put your fedora on our website! I'm sure it'll be a hit! (Sandshrew smiles)