Canadian Catastrophe

Rhydon: Last time, on the Rhydonculous Race. The thirteen remaining teams went to China for an awesome adventure! It started off with a kung fu challenge where some (Coughs) Togedemaru (Coughs) struggled a lot. Then came the disgusto eating challenge where lots of chunks were blown. Lastly, an either or of making a Chinese dragon or doing geisha makeup. The Fashion Designers struggled with the food challenge, but really went to town with the makeup challenge which lead to their victory! Buizel finally made a decision on the whole Buneary and Oricorio issue when he told Oricorio off. She was not happy and tried to send Buneary packing but the joke was on her because she and Bellossom, the Dancers, ended up taking the L, right out of the competition. Alright, now it's time to grab your favorite snack and get ready for an all new episode of... The Rhydonculous Race! (Smiles and heavily winks at the camera)

(Theme song)

Rhydon: You know the drill by now.

Popplio: (Laughs) Good one! Drill!!! Because you have one!

Rhydon: Okay Popplio get outta here! Back to your spot in line! (Clears throat) So, Fashion Designers get up here and claim the first tip!

Sandshrew: This is so exciting! You do it Vulpix!

Vulpix: Why thank you. (Grabs tip) Were going to Canada, aye!

(Somewhere else)

Rhydon: (to the camera) Canada aye! Seriously why do people say aye here? Anyways, this place is known for its moose, it's large observation deck, ice hockey, and most importantly maple syrup, which is what competitors will first be dealing with! They will come to this maple syrup collecting plant for their first challenge!

(At the airport)

Sandshrew: Two seats for Canada please.

Quagsire: Okie dokie! Here you go!

Sandshrew: Sweet! We so lucked out! The flight boards in just a few minutes!

Vulpix: That's good. And maybe we can talk fashion on the plane?

Sandshrew: Um, Of course!? Why wouldn't we girl? Just after I email Kirlia.

Vulpix: Oh yay! I have got the best idea for a China inspired bow.

Glaceon: (to Quagsire) We need tickets for Canada please.

Quagsire: Here you go. These are the last two.

Leafeon: Awesome! (Grabs the tickets) Thanks so much!

(Team Confessional)
Glaceon: I would have been so mad if we missed that plane.

Leafeon: Same here. I feel bad for the people behind us. Who were they again?
(End)

Machoke: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Weavile: Dont lie to us! We demand a seat on that plane!

Machoke: Yeah! Or is my fist gonna have to teach you a lesson? (Cracks knuckles)

Quagsire: S-s-sorry. There are no seats left!

Chespin: Hey! Pick on other people you dolts.

Machoke: Want me to beat you up punk?

Chespin: Sorry, but I have a plane to catch!! (Holds up ticket)

(In confessional)
Chikorita: I just love it when Chespin stands up for others. He has such a good heart. I look up to him, like I do to my big sister. Hey that reminds me of something.
(End)