Chapter Four- *The Hook Up*

NOAH BLAKE

Avery and I walk into a bedroom on the right side of the hallway and is at the end. I notice that there is a bathroom on the other side of the room.

Two girls are standing in the bathroom applying makeup on their faces. One of them notices me and rolls her eyes, she points at me and the other girl scoffs when she sees me.

What the hell did I do?

I am being dragged into the bedroom and I jump when I hear the door slam behind me. Avery sighs, "don't mind them."

He walks me over to the end of the bed, "they are just petty college girls looking for drama."

Looking around the room, I don't see very much. There is a desk with a lamp on it, curtains covering the window in the corner, and a few books piled on the floor. The dark room is kind of boring, but there is something comforting about this room.

Avery is now drumming on his thigh with his thumb, his touch is soft. I can feel him staring at me and when I look up he is smiling.

"Welcome to my room," his eyes sparkle even in the dark.

My eyes shoot open wide, "this is your room?"

I point to him, "you live here?"

Avery nods, "yeah. Coden, me, and some of our friends decided to get a house on campus to rent out."

He chuckles, "this is the welcome party."

That does make sense a bit. I never really thought about where Coden or the college students live outside of the dorm buildings. The last I heard, Coden was living in a dorm with two other guys including Avery.

Avery takes a hold of my hands and drags my arms toward his chest. The close proximity makes me a little nervous. Heat rises to my face and I shy away from him.

What is wrong with me?

A smirk plays on his lips, "I was thinking about getting my own place in a few months."

I cock a brow, "how come?"

"Mm- want my own space to do what I want without having to accommodate other people." He takes a deep breath, "have people over when I want."

"What kind of people?"

His fingers graze the outsides of my arms and tingles are left behind once his hands drop to my waist. I bite my bottom lip when his hands roam over to my lower back as his fingers tap lightly across my cargo pants.

"The kind I let sleep in bed," he seductively says through his open mouth.