Chapter Six- The Storm

NOAH BLAKE

"We should talk."

Many thoughts are running through my head and making me feel overwhelmed by all of the possibilities he wants to talk about.

Did he regret it last night? Was it bad sex? Does he want me to leave him alone? Did he enjoy it and want to continue having sex with me? Was his intention not to fuck me last night? Does he want to pursue a relationship with me?

We get to his bedroom again as we did last night. His bed is still unmade and the result of our restless night is evident.

He closes the door lightly and doesn't turn around to face me. I shuffle on my feet awkwardly, I clear my throat.

Avery turns around, "sit." He walks over and sits next to me on the bed.

"Last night was not a mistake," I am relieved.

I am expecting a but in there somewhere, "But I do think we should take things slow."

"I like you a lot Noah, I always have. Last night when I saw you, I couldn't help myself going after you like that." He grabs my hand and places it on my lap, "I wanted to out a claim over you from the other guys here at the party."

"All the guys here were eyeing you up and down," I feel kind of shocked by that comment.

He places his hand on the side of my face and makes eye contact with me, "I want to be with you."

"Whether that is in a relationship, sex, or friend." He proposes to me, "I want to be with you one way or another."

I don't know what to say. Lost for words, my mouth parts, and nothing comes out. He looks hopeful in his eyes, but I feel off for some reason.

There shouldn't be this feeling in me like it is wrong. There is nothing wrong with this, he likes me and I like him.

There really isn't a bad feeling about him, it was this situation. As he waits for me to say something, I weigh out my options.

A relationship would be nice, sex would be alright- if I could cum, friends- I don't want to be friends with him. He seems genuine with his actions and words, this could be good for me.

"Would we put a label on us?" I ask the dreaded question.

He smiles, "what label would that be?"

My face heats up and red spreads over my cheeks, "you know."

"Would you be the honor of being my girlfriend, Noah?"

I can't help, but smile, "yes."

He kisses me on the lips not giving me enough time to register that I now have a boyfriend, his lips move against mine in sync. He faintly tastes like rum and redbull with a hint of mint.

"AVERY!"

An angry Coden bangs on the door outside of his room in the hallway. I pull away to stop us and he tries to lean in, but I push his shoulders.

"You should see what he wants," I point to the door where the banging is still going on.

He reluctantly unlocks the door and opens it. Coden barges in and pushes Avery back into the room.

"Dude, what the hell?" Avery is taken off guard by Coden's harshness.

Coden ignores Avery and walks right up to me, grabbing my arms to force me to stand up straight. He tries to pull me with him, however, I stop him.