Chapter Twenty- *Did You Just Say...?*

AVERY GOLD

Waking up before Noah can, I rummage through her room to find that fucking lotion I gave her. It should be around here somewhere unless she left it at the reservoir. I highly doubt it since she hadn't needed it over the past few months.

We aren't supposed to be talking, Noah and I. We didn't reconnect as much as I wanted to. I told her I would never hurt her again and I haven't.

My dad got drunk and he lay a few on me two nights ago. We argued about the reservoir being reopened and used, I don't get why he is so adamant on having it closed.

We swim and use it all of the time, it isn't like it is going to be destroyed. A few fillers, a few filters, and maybe a few canisters to support it, but that's it.

I was bound to find the lotion in her closet on the top shelf. It is half empty, she used half of it. Did I hurt her that bad? I wasn't that rough wither, it was just to teach her a lesson on respect.

Whatever.

Putting some on the palm of my hand, I rub it in on my face and lift my shirt to get to my chest and ribs. It isn't anything too crazy, but I would rather have minimum damage before I have to take her out in the morning for breakfast.

I'm such an idiot, I don't know why I said I would take her. Coden and I are supposed to go out to the reservoir for his dad. His dad wants us to take notes of what structure, types of materials, etc., of what we may need for the construction.

I highly doubt that it will be built, but for every proposal there needs to be a double survey. Noah and her dad already did theirs, it is our turn now. It's been months since this proposal has been in effect, it will start becoming more prominent when Noah graduates in a couple of weeks.

I can feel the lotion start to work by numbing the bruised and cut area. Soon in a few hours, it will be completely gone. It would be like nothing happened.

Getting back into bed with Noah, I place my hand on her lower stomach. The warmth from the blankets and our bodies together make her burning hot, her skin sparks when we touch.

Looking down, I see the beauty that marks her face. She twitches when I place my other hand on her face to place the hair behind her ear. My fingers linger and then brush the rest of the way down.

Her shirt rides up touching her navel, the fabric light to the touch. Her skin is flawless and tanned from the sun. I see why Coden is attracted to her, her beauty is one of a kind.

Coden came to me a few days ago, he was asking me if Noah and I were still together. Each time he has asked me this I tell him the truth... She is mine and I am the only one that gets to fuck her.

Of course, he didn't like the way I phrased it, but it's the truth. Noah being my girlfriend is one thing, but claiming her to be a fuckable slut is another. I wouldn't care if she fucked another guy as long as I get to fuck another girl, but since we are fucking each other, no one else gets to fuck her.

That's all he wants with her, ever.

Coden doesn't treat girls like me, I take what I want when i want it. He plays the waiting game until they almost break from frustration and takes them. I can play both games, but I'm not a patient man.

I start moving her shirt further up her stomach, the shirt reveals more of her naked undertones. The heavy air breaks me apart when she shifts to her other side, her legs are breached up.

Her panties ride up in the back giving me a view of her pussy slit. The tight panties made me harder by the second. I need to taste her.

Turning on my knees, I place my hands on either side of her. The bed dipping as I do so, her hips automatically rear up giving her the perfect position without any work.

On her stomach, I left the shirt up a bit more. I feel around her ass and dip two of my fingers between her folds, she moans at the contact. Unconsciously, she feels the pleasure I give her.

Making more moves to get her wet, I place my other hand on the bottom of her stomach. Pressing up, she jolts at the sudden pleasure when I begin to finger her pussy.

"Mm," she hums out.

Pumping my fingers quicker, I take the time to look over her beauty from behind. Her shoulders spasm with each thrust in, muscles are clenched around the sides of her torso, and I feel the flabby skin of her ass jiggle against my arm each time she tries to further herself on my hand.

My fingers keep moving as I use my other hand from her stomach to pull down my pants, it is getting harder to restrain myself. I take my fingers out of her and I push her down into the pillow. Her face becomes squished and the boner I am releasing springs out from my track pants.

Her moans from being manhandled make my inner twitch, I can feel the ache coming up from my balls. I need to be inside her as soon as I can.

Dividing her legs, I place my tip at her entrance. Pulling the panty string to the side for better access, I give her ass a slap.

"Oh!" I see her pussy and booty hole pulsate at the contact.

"Fuck." I can't help but want to eat that shit up. "You gonna be good for me?"

She nods her head, "words."

"Yes."

Slamming inside of her, she screams. I slap her mouth shut and dig into her hips with one hand. I feel the tension from her hips slam against mine as I fuck her deep and fast, her hair becoming wild and loose, I grab it from her face.

Pulling it back, she arches her back for me to get a better angle. Damn, I feel her twitch while I am inside of her. The last touch of her pussy came closer to reaching its goal of orgasm.

With each thrust added and her head spiraled back, I tried to hush her moans. There is no need for little Zach to watch his sister get her pussy fucked.

My trust becomes sloppier as I feel the tingle begin, I need to get a better grip on her. My hand from her hip grabs at her mouth as the other one travels to her hair. I pull as hard as I can without hurting her too much and I finally get more of a reaction from her.

Her pants become rigid and her moans are all over the place.

"MM, shit," she keeps repeating.

"Oh-uh." Her moans end in a higher pitch, "Coden!"

One more time I fuck her with everything I have and I ride out my orgasm as she tanks hers. My ears ring with fire, but it stops. It all turns cold.

Stopping myself, I push out of her. She faceplants onto the bed and grabs her hair with more strength than before. She tumbles out of the bed as I drag her down and up to face me.

"Ow," she tries to get my hand to let go.

Grabbing her waist with the other hand, I push her up against the wall. My eyes see a vision of red, blood falling from her mouth is all I want to see.

"What did you just say?"

Her eyes grow wide, "n-nothing!"

"You are such a liar... a fucking liar." I grip her hair down, she falls to her knees from the pain. "You said Coden."

"No." She tries to defend herself, "I said Avery, please."

Beggars disgust me, women disgust me. This slut has no fucking right to beg for something she wished for. I slap her across the face, her face reddens.

"Ah, you said you wouldn't hurt me again." I pull her back up to squeeze her throat, "I didn't hurt you... I am teaching you a fucking lesson."

This isn't the first time she has said her name. One time is an accident, two times is a coincidence, and three times is a pattern. I am not going to let it become a pattern, my arms and legs become hot thinking about it.

She needs to be punished.

Oops!

Vote Comment!