Chapter Nineteen- Wet Dreams

NOAH BLAKE

People from all over the area have come to the house to see my dad. After the meeting we had the other day, my dad decided to let everyone know.

Mr.James came by first and had a long conversation with my dad. It was awkward having him in our home, he had never been here before.

My hands and feet were walking and grabbing everything in sight while he was here. Coden and Maddie came a few hours later than their father did. My brother has been shacked up in his room the whole time while I've been out here in the living room.

I can't lock myself up right now, I need to be strong. If not for myself then for my mother, only god knows that she needs the strength.

"Do you need something? Anything to drink or eat?" Coden was asking me if I needed anything to whole time. I declined and looked out of the window.

Maddie was trying to take my mind off of it, "There is this party happening this coming weekend... we can go?"

"Are you serious, Maddie?" She dares to ask me this. "My dad is dying and you want me to leave him and go to a fucking party?"

I did end up going to my room after, they left shortly after that. My feelings were hurt by her stupidity, but I got that she was trying to help. I need to apologize when I see her next.

Later around one in the morning, I heard a knock coming from my window. I got up to see Avery standing at the bottom of the sill, I opened the window for him to enter my room.

He wore a sweatshirt and light track pants. The hood was still placed over his head like the last time I saw him in the meeting hall. He hasn't talked to me since then, we've been rocky.

I slip back into my bed and leave one side open for him to join me. He takes his shoes off and gets under the covers with me.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks me quietly.

Not sure of the answer here, I am mad about a lot of things. His hurtful words, his means to hit me when he is jealous or mad, the problems with Zach lashing out and taking liquor from the James's house, and my dad dying. I feel irritated with him, but not mad.

"I am not necessarily mad at you, just irritated is all." He tugs me closer to his chest, "I'm sorry if I have been distant... I know you are going through it."

Avery kisses the top of my head, "I love you, Noah."

My eyes close with uncertainty, I don't say it back to him right away. My mind tells me something different than what I want to say, it is telling me to back off from him.

I do end up saying, "I love you too, Avery."

We stay here for a little while listening to each other's heartbeats. His heart races at a faster pace than mine does, I can tell something I bothering him as he lays stiff as a board underneath me.

Now and then he will slightly move his arm or leg in whatever direction he chooses. My hand rests on his chest, my arms wrap around his neck, and my left leg is arousing his torso. I feel the light breathing coming from him thinking that he is asleep, but when I look at him, he is awake.

He stares up to the ceiling and I watch him lower his gaze to meet my eyes. We look at each other and then I lean up to kiss him.

I still can't see his face since it is dark in here and the fact his hood is still covering his face. Ever so gently, I raise myself to stradle his waist. I take my hands and place them on top of his chest leaning my hips back.

Seated on top of him, he sees me from a lower angle while I see him from a top angle. My hands slowly rake up his chest and to his neck. He flinches when I apply pressure to his neck, I stop moving my hands.

"What's wrong?" I try to take his hood off of his head, but he swats my hands away. "Avery?"

He sighs, "I'm tired, babe"

"I just want to go to bed," he massages the tops of my thighs with his fingers.

My brain tells me to take off the hoodie and look at him for the monster he is, but another part of me wants to ignore his odd behavior. This can be determined later tomorrow at some point, I am just happy he is here with me.

"With my dad being sick and Coden denying my proposal, I am grateful you uare here with me." Even if Coden denies my proposal, I still have a good chance of getting it passed, "are you going to the hearing for the reservoir?"

He nods. "Yeah, my dad and I will be there." Good, he can be my support. I doubt that my dad will be able to go.

"Let's go to sleep, yeah?" He offers me a weak smile in the darkness. "I'll take you into the city for breakfast tomorrow?"

Mm. The last time we went to the city, there was a huge storm. No one got seriously injured, but Coden did get a bit hurt. Stop it, "Okay."

I lay my head back down on his chest and close my eyes. Still straddling him, he places his hands on my butt and holds them there. He rubs his thumbs along my lower back and helps me drift off to sleep.

Holding my hands above my head, I feel his lips touch my burning skin. Loving every second of it, I whimper for his attention.

He doesn't look up as he continues to kiss and lick his way down my stomach to my core. I feel the pooling of stickiness and I ache for him to touch me there.

My hands push against his and I win this time. They push his head down lower and lower until I can feel his hot breath hovering over my clit. What is he waiting for?

I buck my hips up and huff out when I am left cold. My skin covers itself with goosebumps and I deflate.

"What are you doing?" I look at him, "Why did you stop?"

Swiftly, he pushes me to the side and slides my legs open. My right leg goes up into a bent wing position and my left one stays slightly bent at the knee. Before I know it, he enters inside of me with his dick.

The hard member tracts and retracts over every nerve inside of me. I feel the thickness of his dick and the power of each thrust.

When I feel it starting to build, I ache for him to go faster. However, when I turn my head to look at him, it isn't who I think it is.

"Coden?"

My eyes shock open and I feel the bed dip when I jump out of bed. Looking around, I see Avery still lying peacefully asleep next to the spot I was just in.

"Oh, shit." My heart continues to race, "fuck."

The dark walls of my room tell me it is still nighttime, I can hear the critters still shuffling outside of the house. It won't be light for a good hour or two, I am going to have to try to go back to sleep.

How can I?

I just dreamed of my boyfriend's best friend who just so happens to be my best friend's brother fucking me in my bed. His lips trailing down my front and his dick dividing me, how can I think of him doing that?

I need to get rid of these thoughts now, it is terrible timing. It will never happen, ever. Did I just cheat on, Avery? It was in my dream, but does it still count? What if Avery and I weren't together in my dream though?

Enough.

Crawling back into bed, I turn to face the window. Avery turns to me and slides his arms around me, I feel him snuggle his way to stick his front to my back. He relaxes when he is touching my skin, I don't relax. I stiffen from the contact.

I try my best to fall back asleep, but all I can think about was the imaginary lips and the imaginary dick pulsing inside of me. My panties are going to be soaked by the time I wake up.

Vote Comment!