Chapter Fifteen- *Fire*

TW

AVERY GOLD (AEV-ER- EE GUH- OLD)

I cum in her mouth and let the load fall down her throat. She fusses when I hold her head against my pelvis, the cum, and saliva streaming out of her mouth and onto her chin.

Pulling away with my hand still in her hair, she gasps for air. Clawing at my arms and hands to let her go, she falls to the ground getting dirt on her wet legs.

My swim trunks come up to my waist and they rest at my hips. I brush my hair back with my hands.

"Are you happy now?"

She sits on her right leg crying, "don't cry."

"Don't cry, baby." I bend down to hold her to me, "there is no need for you to cry."

Noah pushes me away, but I hang onto her arm and legs swatting her like a baby. I didn't mean to make her cry, she was being a slut and I needed to treat her like one to show her that she was wrong.

"Why did you do that?" She doesn't understand that her lying to me made this happen.

"You lied to me, humiliated me in front of my friends. I told you not to talk to him or interact with Coden." She freezes under my hold, "there had to be a consequence for that."

Once she stops shivering, I pull her up and help brush off the dirt from her legs. Noah doesn't say anything to me, we walk to the water and we clean her up.

I know she wouldn't want to look like she got doused in mud when we get back to the others. Her hair is a wet knotted mess, so I comb water through it to make it less knotted.

Her tears are dry and the redness is going away. Since we are a little ways from the waterfall, we wade through the water and swim a bit.

My arms are wrapped around her waist holding her in front of me. Noah places her legs around my waist leaning her head on my shoulder. She turns her head to the right to look at the darkened sky.

It is almost dark, the sun is almost gone. I am sure there will be people leaving soon, some of whom are staying out here tonight.

"Tell me what's on your mind," I stroke her back.

She turns her head into my neck, "you said you would never do that again."

"No, I said that I wouldn't do anything meaninglessly." She doesn't struggle against me when I pull her head back, "last time I punished you, I did it without cause. This time, I warned you and I explained what you did wrong."

The smell of smoke is strong toward the North side of the waterfall, people are gathered on top and some are on the bottom. I see Coden at the top looking down over the ledge, he sees me and shakes his head.

What's his problem?

I let go of Noah and she swims away to the shore. The bruises on her face are red but will be mostly unnoticeable by the others here. She can blame it on the jump, I know she will.

CODEN JAMES

The water feels cool against my skin. The air slowly being sucked out of me, I make it over to the rocks under the cliff. She won't see me here, no one will.

A few people knew of the plan, but not the exact plan. Just that I am going to push her to her limits. I wish I could see her face right now, she must be utterly mortified.

I wade down near the bigger rocks keeping my feet planted. I hear rusting above me, she must have noticed I was gone and is looking for me.

"Do you see him?" Someone says.