Chapter Twelve- *Hatred*

*MATURE* *DV*

NOAH BLAKE

His hands roam over my backside giving me confidence to grind harder on his crotch.

Pulling his shoulders back, I free my hands from under his arms. The pleasure building up inside of me makes the tension run long when I lean back, I move my hands down to his pants and unbutton them.

He hisses when I release him, "shit."

I take him in my hands and stroke him until precum falls over my thumb. Getting lower, I move him into my mouth.

The head smoothly rolls into my mouth leaving him hitching his breath. Focusing on his pleasure, I bring him all the way back until he hits the back of my throat.

I come back up and he grabs my head to lower me back down. Following his order, I bob my head a couple of times before adding my hand and focusing on his tip.

"That's it, baby." Avery pulls my hair keeping a firm grip, "right there."

I feel him twitch and pull away, "mm."

"Come here," he plants me on top of his naked cock.

My pants were already taken off earlier after we got back to his house from when he picked me up from school. His hands find my folds and slick themselves to my clit.

"Mm, so wet for me." I moan, "yes, baby."

"You're gonna be good for me?" I nod happily, "yes."

"Ah," he plunges two fingers into me.

Avery keeps a hold on my throat, wrapping his other hand around it to keep me steady. I feel my eyes roll back and a numbing sensation rolls off of me.

Keeping up the momentum, he adds another finger making me lose my shit. Falling forward, he takes me by surprise and kisses me hard.

His fingers dig into the sides of my neck, the suffocation leading me to close my eyes. I feel gaslight burn in my lungs.

Losing my breath, "I need you."

"You want cock inside of you?"

I nod, "I need it."

He slips his fingers out of me, white cream covers his hand. I take his fingers and lick them clean unroping myself from his other hand, grabbing his cock from under me.

He goes in, "fuck."

Making me feel good, he rubs my clit at the same time as he thrusts upward making me bounce up and down on top of him.

Feeling him is an abundance of feelings, pain, pleasure, and happiness. Avery guides my arms behind my back and flips us over so he is on top.

My arms burn from being held in this position, I try to place them on my sides. He doesn't let me move them, adding more pressure to his grip on me.

Looking up I say, "I need to move my arms."

He shakes his head, "you are gonna take it how I want you to."

This time he pounds into me sending my head back, it hurts a bit more. There is pain each time he thrusts in, I don't think I can take it like this.

Avery takes my neck again, one of his hands over mine and the other squeezing my throat. More pain radiates from my chest, I feel like I am drowning.

I can tell he is close by the way his head hangs back. The light pleasure comes forth and I feel the build-up again.

"Shit, I am close."