Epilogue

Noah Blake

We know now that the future has many ups and downs. The creation of life before and after death is the same.

Uniting all and more is superior than most can say for themselves. We have reached the end of this chapter in our lives, but have started a new one.

Love is a true blessing to have whether it is for a friend, a spouse, or a stranger on the side of the road. Founding your faith and your strength to continue to grow is profoundly the best outcome you can have as a human being.

Sand can easily make you fall, but it can give you the resources for you to push through the hardest moments of your life. We stand here today to command that feeling of preparation for our next steps.

We left the group, we traveled around to the next cities of the passing limits. Our lives took a turn for the better if we didn't see it yet, but we both do now.

Hand in hand, we embrace our future. Inside of me and outside of him, he swattles my stomach in his palms. Bringing me much happiness and closure that this world took from me, Coden leans down to kiss my stomach.

As he took my hand in marriage one year ago, we lept off of the ground binding us, and soared through the sky. No limits or boundaries keeping us locked in place, we finally made it to the North.

Shared on memories with love, hatred, dismay, and frustration from monsters in the night, we did something right. Our love has brought us here, the love of our friends and love for one another.

"I can't wait to meet you, little man." He smiles up at me, "he's gonna be here soon."

"Mmhm," I lean down over my swollen stomach and kiss my husband. "I hope so, I don't know how much longer I can hold him in."

Coden stands up and kisses me deeply, "I love you." 

Vote Comment!