two

billie

it's been a week since dani told me she's going on tour after our talked we cuddle for awhile before she had to go. right now i was driving to dani's place, she had texted to come over to hang out.

pulling into dani's driveway i shut my car off before hoping out walking toward the porch i pulled out my key to unlocked the door.

"dani!" i shouted after closing the door behind me and locking it.

"up here princess." she calls back and i slip my shoes of before making my way upstairs. as i entered her room she came out the bathroom topless with her towel wrapped dangerously low around her waist.

i slightly bit my lip walking over to her. "hi baby." i greeted her shyly when her big hands slides to my ass giving it a firm squeeze.

"lemme put some clothes on." dani mutters and i nod as she went inside her closet while i made myself comfortable on her bed.

opening my phone i had a few text messages from my mom, finneas and zoe i replied to them before clicking instagram to post a video on my story i took earlier in my car.

soon enough dani came back in a sport bra and some shorts getting in bed with me she wrapped her arms around me laying her head on my boobs. i started to stroke her curly hair through my fingers.

"i missed you." i spoke after a couple minutes is silence.

"i missed you too princess, sorry i couldn't come last night i was so busy at the studio." she apologizes and i looked down at her.

"it's okay, did you get to finish making the song?" i asked.

"no not yet but enough about me how was your day baby?" dani questions flipping us over and i was now laying on top of her.

"i took shark to my parents before having a meeting with my manager, im headlining a few festivals march by then you'll be on tour and i was thinking after my last show i join you on tour since i don't have another show until august." i say playing with her chain i gifted her for her birthday.

when she haven't said anything i looked up at her only to see a huge smile on her face making me blush. "you serious princess?" i nodded.

"if we're careful enough we should be good, plus i don't think i can be away from you that long." i tell her. "and maybe i can take you somewhere after one of your shows in new york?"

"are you asking me out on a date?" she smirks.

"maybe." i teases.

"well i'll love for you to take me out and i can take you somewhere aswell." dani tells me adjusting me so that i was now sitting directly on her stomach.

me and dani talked about things we were gonna do while we're away before i got hungry and she went to get food for me and now i was relaxing in her hot tub.

"you look really sexy right now." dani says now joining me in the hot tub. she sat across from me and i notice her eyes were red and low.

she was high.

"thank you so do you baby." i tell her.

she hums in response and i squealed as she grabs me by my foot pulling me into her lap so that i was sitting directly on her slightly hard bulge. resting one hand on my lower back while the other holds my chin. her warm fingers gliding over my soft lips before moving to pull on the bottom one.

"can i touch you, princess?" her voice sounds so low and raspy that you can't help but to give in.

i stared down at her biting my lip i nodded, i open my mouth to speaks but she cuts me off. "can i fuck you here?" she hums. i softly nod my head, causing her to let out a small chuckle.

billie lean down pecking her lips with a soft giggle and dani huffed pulling her back down before she could move to far away from her.

her hand on the back of billie's neck to hold her there as dani tongue slips into billie mouth exploring it like she had done so many times before. billie's moans against dani's lips at her taste.

"take this off." billie says breathless pulling on dani's sports bra. "yours first." dani hummed biting her lip and thrusting her hips up causing billie to moan. "fuck."

dani smiled pressing a kiss against the corner of billie lips, then her cheek before kissing her jaw nipping lightly at her skin.

"you're so needy." billie tease as she unties her bathing suit top as dani begins to suck marks on her throat. dani hands explored billie's body feeling her up while she sat on her lap.

dani's hands slides up billies abdomen before she cupped her breast in her hands. she massaged billies breast, her thumb circling her hardened nipple.

"pretty pink nipples." dani rasps.

billies cheeks heated up as dani drops her head kissing the top of billies breast. her lips wrapping around nipple loving the way billie gasp when she took it between her teeth pulling on it. billie felt breathless shutting her eyes at the feeling rolling her hips into dani.

dani's eyes fluttered closed for a moment a groan releasing from her throat. she pulled away from billie causing her to whine "dani please."

"is my little princess needy?" dani tease's chucking.

"stop teasing." i scoffed reaching down to untie her shorts dani slightly lifted us up so i can slide her shorts off, i slip my bathing suit to the side before hovering over her cock for a moment.

i bit my lip as dani pushes me down on her cock. she leaned her head back letting out a soft groan. "fuck." i moaned hold onto her shoulder as i close my eyes for a moment.

dani traces slow circles on my hips while i shift a little adjusting to her size. dani held my chin for a moment "look at me." her voice is soft, she gives me a second to get myself together before i open them for her.

"you okay?" she asks.

"yeah." i hummed and dani held my hips beginning to pound into me causing the water around us to splash. i held her shoulders, my nails digging in her skin surely leaving a mark.

"you're so big." billie moaned moving in the space between them, kissing her. dani nips at the bottom of her lips bringing hand up to billie's neck slightly choking her.

"you're so pretty like this." she huffed and begins to meet my thrusts half way, thrusting inside me. i choked out a sob attempting to slow her down only for her to force my hands behind my back."fuck you." i cried out and she laughs at me "what do you think i'm doing princess." she hummed

clenching tighter around her signaling i was close i leaned down kissing her soon enough dani let my hands free and i wrapped them around her neck and she grips my hair forcing my head back. "don't you dare fucking cum." she demands.

"dani please." i whined.

suddenly she lifts up one my legs up, making her feel like she was deeper inside of me. her thrust were rough and powerful causing my boobs to bounce each stroke.

"you're so fucking perfect." dani sighs out looking at billie's mascara running down her face. her nails scratching down dani's back but the pain she brought her only added to the pleasure.

dani leaned down licking and nipping at billie's chest, she was absolutely feral for her if she was being honest. billie had a hold on her that no one else has ever had.

"cum for me baby." dani muttered in my ear pressing kisses along my skin. "come on."

dani dropped her hand to rub billie's clit stimulating the nerve and she were gone cumming on her cock. dani dropped her head in between billie's neck fucking her through her orgasm. "cum inside of me." billie says breathless in her ear before she whimpered softly cumming inside of her.

didn't proof read.