eight

billie

i let out a deep sigh, allowing my eyes to fluttering open from my deep sleep. i slightly smiled up at dani pushing my body onto of her, straddling her.

"morning." i muttered as i leaned down, pressing smalls kisses on her neck and before i knew it i was now laying on my back and she was on top.

"this is a nice way to wake up." dani hummed against my lips, i ran my fingers through her hair.

our lips moved in sync as our bodies gets impossible closer to one another until we're practically molded together.

i sucked on her top lip softly causing her to lick my bottom lip, i whimpered feeling her knee apply pressure to my clit as i spread my bottom lip slightly from my top allowing her access.

i slide my hands under her shirt felling on her abs as our tongues dance together in unison as we both get more invested in the kiss.

"no, come back!" i whine as dani pulled away, breaking our kissing panting as our chest heave up and down.

she chuckles, leaning down kissing me softly and i wrapped my arms around her neck, biting my lip— she looked so edible right now. "you should start waking me up like this every morning." dani says in between kisses, i giggled smiling at her.

"do you want me to make you breakfast baby?" i asked, messing with her curls.

"i'll make us something, you just sit here and relax and i'll be back."

"wait i want three avocado toast and some fruit." i tell her, knowing she'll try to make something fancy but will fail miserably.

"give me 30." dani kisses my forehead and gets up heading out the room. i shake my head as a slight blush over comes me.

i just love her so much.

i grabbed my phone and begin stalking my fans. they we're all freaking out about my last post with dani. they we're trying to figure out who was in the picture laughing to myself i decided to post another photo of dani i took a few weeks back—another soft launch won't hurt.

billieeilish added to their story

seconds later notifications started coming in on my phone then i hear dani's phone starts to vibrate as well

"what the fuck, they're quick." i say to myself as i grabbed her phone putting it on dnd and mine as well.

i sat up out bed, sliding on my house shoe. i quickly made the bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen. "they know." i said, making dani jump slightly.

"who knows what?" dani looks at me in confusion.

"you know i posted you last night and i kinda posted your hands just now and my fans figured out it was you under a minute." i explained and dani busted out laughing.

"did you forget you're one of the biggest pop star in the world?" she teases walking towards me and i wrapped my arms around her torso, looking up at her.

"no, but i'm scared that people are gonna harass you for dating me." i say lowly.

"no one can control idiots say on the internet, besides you know i'm never active on social media unless it's work related or i'm stalking my girl. now come eat i almost cut of my finger." dani says and cups my face in her large hands.

"you're such a idiot." i blushed as went to sit at one of the bar stools in the kitchen and dani sets my food in front of me— three avocado toast and fruits just as requested.

"you're not mad at me posting you?" i asked as i picking up one of my strawberries and dani shakes her head no cracking a egg into a bowl.

"how are you feeling you basically just came out to the whole world?"

i felt my body stiffen at the mention of coming out.

"i haven't read what people are saying and i honestly don't want to, i'm kinda scared to and if i actually think about it i wasn't even thinking when i posted you. plus i don't wanna put a label on myself especially since people started to notice me they called me gay, i'm just not comfortable putting a label on myself then telling it to the world. but i'm also relieved that it was me who kinda announced our relationship and not some blog site." i explained, rambling.

dani hummed walking towards me. "i'm proud of you." she says sliding her hands up my thighs, which sent shivers crawling through me.

"you're the most understanding person i know i'm lucky to have you, i'm seriously grateful to have you in my life." i tell her still rambling and she leans down to press a warm kiss to my lips— my face heats up.

i let out a soft moan, sliding my arms her neck pulling her in deeper. but when i felt her squeezing my thigh harshly, i pulled back with a pout.

"that hurts." i said, staring up at her.

dani immediately rubs her hands against my thighs to smooth the pain. "i got carried away sorry."