five

dani

i walked downstairs to get some water but stopped as i heard the a knock on the door. opening the front door billie stood there with red cheeks and puffy eyes.

"hi baby." she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"hi princess, what happened?." i questioned  and she looked down.

"umm...drew and i got into it again and we're not frie-"

i interrupted her as i pulled her into a hug while tears dropped from her eyes. i held her tightly and felt her chest shake as she buried her face into my shoulder.

"it's going to be okay and i'm here for you always." i mumbled again her and she hugged me tighter before letting go.

"thank you baby." she whispered and i wiped a tear off her cheek.

i gently lifted billie up and carried her to my room. i sat on my bed with her in my lap and she sighs laying her head in my neck.

"i was going to do it again." billie said lowly implying that she was going to hurt herself. 

"do you still have the urge?"

"yeah." she say quietly.

i take one of her hands and laced our fingers together, giving it a light squeeze to get her to look at me. as soon as we locked eyes, my heart sank. she looks overwhelmed with everything that lead up to her wanting to relapse.

"hey please don't overthink that situation, you have a lot people who cares about you too much. i know that she triggered you to have this urge but you've worked to hard to get better baby don't jeopardize that."

"i don't know what i'll do without you." she says with hot tears streaming out.

"i could say the same." i lean forward to kiss her softly.

i pulled away brushing billie's hair from her face, her crystal eyes were puffy and she had a small frown. "do you need me to get you anything?"

she shakes her head and i laidback with her ontop of me, massaging her scalp until she feel asleep soon after i was right behind her.

i woke up extra early to hide every sharp item i had in the house before heading to billie's to do the same thing. i finished at up around 8am and took shark for a walk then fed him before bringing him back to my place.

i opened the front door to see billie walking downstairs in one of my hoodies, she crouched down as sharks runs to her. "hi momma's sweet boy." billie coos rubbing his stomach.

billie stands up walking to me wrapping her arms around my torso.

"are you hungry? i can make you chocolate pancakes you like."

i nodded, leaning down to kiss her.

"you feeling better?"

"a little bit." she answers honestly.

i follow behind billie to the kitchen, watching her carefully. she definitely notice all the knives were gone but doesn't says anything and continues to start making that pancakes.

soon enough she sets a plate infront of me. "they're vegan i didn't feel like making two different batches." she say.

i pecked her lips thanking her and we ate in silence enjoying each other presence. grabbing me and billie's empty plates i rinsed them before loading the dishes into the dishwasher.

"i know this is kinda dumb to ask but my friends are having a small get together tonight and i was thinking maybe you come with just to get your mind off things?"

"sure why not." she replies.

"it's game night theme okay." billie only nods.

"what time?"

"around 7-8"

"should we buy some games for tonight." i shake my head, grabbing her hand i pulled her into the living room.

"the boys got everything handled you just sit here with me and cuddle me." billie laid her head on my chest tracing my tattoo on my hand.

i woke up instantly not feeling billie body on top of me. i sat up and pulled the blanket  off me. i got up and went upstairs, i saw billie already ready.

"i was just about to wake you up." she say putting on a few of her necklaces.

"mmh you look so pretty." i mumbled tiredly.

"thank you." she blushes.

"i'm gonna shower and get ready then we'll be on our way."

about an hour later i was fully dressed and billie took a couple photos of us before we left. once we arrived at ollie place they let us in, walking into the living room i seen chris, avery, emery, and reese all sitting around the coffee table playing a card game.

"oh my god billie hi it's been so long since dani brought you around." emery yells hugging her.

"hey i've miss you. hi guys" billie greets everyone.

they all said hi back and i sat down on the couch pulling billie into my lap, it wasn't long before reese handed us a cup with alcohol.

"we're playing "go hoe or go home" you do what the card says or you take a shot." emery explains holding up the deck of cards in front of us.

billie took one reading what the card says out loud. "if you ever had sex in the shower drink 3 times."

i chuckled seeing billie face heats up as i lean into her whispering in her ear "drink up baby."

the game went on for a couple more rounds until both emery and billie decided to tap out. they went somewhere else in the house while i stayed back.

"yo lovergirl billie made you soft and shit i see." ollie jokes.

"i'm not soft." i frowned.

"yes you did bro." chris say and everyone agrees.

"maybe i have gone a lil soft but that's my girl. she makes me feel crazy a good kind of crazy. the way her eyes lights up whenever she takes about her music or her fans. she always sleeping on top of me hiding her face in my neck or whatever i'm not there she'll cuddle with this squish mellow i got her."

"you're in love with her aren't you?" reese cuts me off and my hands started to sweat. i've never admitted to loving someone i've never experience any type of love since i met billie.

"yeah i am." i nervously chuckled.

"i could tell especially the way you guys looks at each other." reese says.

"y'all would practically die for each other." ollie adds.