three

dani

"billie wake up." i say pulling the cover off her, she groans stretching and i intertwined our hands. "5 more minutes please." she whines.

i huffed pulling her so she's now sitting up. "dani let me sleep, i'm so tired." billie yanks her arm from me turning her back towards me before flopping her head on top her pillow.

"you been in bed all week princess it's not healthy." i sigh, slipping my hand under the blanket i found her thigh creasing it softly. billie always stuffer with depression long before we got together, she would try her best to hide it from me but i could read her like a book. "you're not doing it again are you?" i asked after awhile.

"shut up." billie mutters, slipping behind her i wrapped my arm around her waist. i always hated when she gets like this. i have no idea what caused her to get like this she was just fine two week ago.

we laid in silence while i played with her hair. after some time i heard her stomach growl. "do you want taco bell?" i smiled when i felt her nod.

we both got out of bed and i follow behind billie as she went into her closet, i watched her grab a hoodie from the ground before slipping on top her small body. she puts on some shorts walking towards me she lifts her arms up.

i picked her up and she hides her face in my neck, walking back into her room i grabbed her car keys since i drove my motorcycle here.

leaving outside of her apartment i made sure her door was locked, making my way towards the elevator heading to the parking garage.

"do you want me to take you to your parents after we eat?" i asked once we were in the car.

she mutters a yes before resting her head on the window and i start the car before driving off. once we got to taco bell i ordered a few burrito for her before heading off to her parents place.

when i pulled into the driveway i saw patrick walking outside, killing the engine billie got out greeting her dad before heading inside the house.

"hi patrick." i spoke getting out the car.

"hey sweetheart how are you?" he questions, we made small talk for while before heading inside.

billie was laying down on top of her mother, i gave maggie a hug when i sat down next to them. "what have you girls been up to today." 

"nothing much i was work at most of the day before picking up bil then we came here." i said leaving out the part that bil has been in bed all day.

"she works to much and never have time for me." i heard billie try to whisper to her mom.

"i see you every single day billie." i said and billie scoffs getting up i almost immediately got up following behind her not before apologizing to maggie, billie enters her old bedroom slamming the door right in my face.

quickly opening the door i closed it behind me. "the fuck is your problem?" i whispered shouted it at her.

"you watch your tone when you talk to me or you can leave." billie yells, sitting on her bed she puts her face in hands. "god you're so stupid."

i stood there dumbfounded confused on why she's acting like this. i stood in silence for a couple minutes before she speaks.

billie

"i feel like i'm losing my mind dani." i sit up looking up at her. over this past week i've been reading hate comments about me i know that i shouldn't but i was just curious im allowed to be curious right? i also have been stalking fanpages of dani and her ex girlfriend. until i found myself comparing both of our relationships and she treats me way differently than when she was with her ex and i hate it. what does she have that i don't?

"am i good enough for you?" i finally ask.

"what?" she asked taken back from my question and i rolled my eyes repeating it. "of course you're perfect princess where's this coming from?" ignoring her question i asked another one.

"what does she have that i don't? is it because she's skinnier than me? or better skin than mines god she's even more prettier than me. i'm sorry i don't look like a model. my thighs are huge i don't even have a flat stomach." i rant pulling at my hair and dani crouched down in front of me gently removing my hands from my hair.

"hey look at me please." she says softly, i shook my head no nibbling on my bottom lip. dani softly grabs my face forcing me to look down at her. "you're literally the most beautiful woman i've laid eyes on don't you ever compare yourself to anyone because they don't have shit on you. i love every single. thing about you baby. i love your laugh. i love your thick thighs especially when you're squeezing them around my head as you're pulling on my hair when i eat you out." she says placing soft kisses on my thighs before kissing on my stomach then my lips.

"you're so goddamn perfect princess you don't even know it. i love you so much." i froze when she said the l word. i swear i felt cartwheels in my stomach. dani opened her mouth again to continue but i cut her off

"what did you say?" i asked.

"that you're so perfect in my eyes?" she answers nervously. "what did u say after that? say it again."

"i love you billie, i have for awhile now but i never said anything because it's still to-"

i cut her off pecking her lips as i went to pull away but she pulls me back. "i love you too." i say pressing my forehead against hers catching my breath.

"i love you more." dani mumbled and i giggled hugging her tightly.

"i love you more than you love me."

"that's impossible princess."

didn't proofread.