four

billie

"stop moving before they see you." dani mumbles and i confusedly looked up at her to see that she had started a live and people were starting to join, i wasn't in view of the camera but i could read the comments coming in.

i watched dani interacted with her fans while reading the comments until one caught my eye. "who are you with i can hear them breathing." i bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"my girlfriend is a heavy breather isn't she?" dani teases looking down at me i gave her the finger making her laugh. looking back the comments it was flooded with fans asking about our relationship.

"the only thing i can say is that we been together for almost 7 months and i would like to continue to gatekeep her until we're both ready to go public until then who's ready for tour." she says smoothly changing the topic.

dani talked about tour for awhile before she ended her live, locking her phone she sets it down her nightstand then wraps her arms tightly around me. "i'm not ready to be away from you this tour." she sighs loudly.

"i'm only missing a few shows and then i'm all yours for the rest of tour." i tell her. we heard the front door shut and little feet running before dani's niece, cleo came running in full speed.

"BILLAY!" she shouts reaching her tiny arms up, scooping her up i set her on my lap. "hi sweet cakes i missed you."

"miss you too."

dani dramatically gasped clutching her heart. "you don't miss your favorite aunt?"

"do too." cleo argues.

"stop trying to steal my girl then." dani replies, pulling cleo by her leg they started play fighting. "get your hands off my child." dani's sister, aurora walked in with a huge box and i quickly got up taking it from her i sat it on the floor in front of bed. "thanks billie how are you?"

"wassup with the big box?" dani spoke before i even had a chance to respond.

"i was helping mom clean out the garage today and we found a bunch of your stuff." aurora said picking cleo up sitting her on her hip.

dani nods standing up and they all left out the room, opening up the box i picked up the first thing that caught my eye, it was a picture of dani from her high school graduation. "you look so pretty baby." i spoke showing the picture as dani enters the room.

"god no princess i look horrible." she groans taking it from me.

"i think you look cute, i never had a real graduation because of being homeschooled." i pout and she pecks my lip. "maybe my old cap and gown is in here and you can put in on so we can take pictures for your parents."

"i'd really like that." dani stood up clapping her hands together walking over to the box. we spent a couple minutes going through the box there was a bunch of her old stuff she had growing up. soon we found her old cap snd gown and dani instantly shot up putting a cap on my head.

"it doesn't even fit." i giggled slipping on the oversized gown. dani grabs her phone snapping a picture of me.

"stand still and smile princess." it felt like dani took millions photos of me before she stopped. "i'm sending all of these to your parents. you look adorable princess." she says opening a gc with my parents in it.

"thank you." taking off the gown i folded it before setting it on the bed, going over to dani i sat in her lap watching her text my parents. i'm honestly so glad dani get along with my family and friends. "i love you so much i'm happy i got to spend these last couple of months with me."

"im so in love with you princess." dani kisses the side of my face, hiding her face in my neck. "i cant wait to marry you." she mutters making my heart skip a beat.