one

billie

"happy birthday princess." my girlfriend whispers in my ear sneaking a kiss on my neck before sliding in front of me and i look up at her.

"thank you, baby." i slid my arms around her waist while kissing her lips. i then turned to check around to make sure nobody was watching us.

dani and i have been dating for over six months now, the only people who knew about our relationship was our family.

"can we meet at you're place?" she quickly asks right when everyone starts singing happy birthday i nodded and shortly my cake was brought in front me. singing along with everyone i turned back at dani smiling wide before blowing out my candles.

the party carried on for a while before i decided to leave; others were still having a good time, but i was wasted, exhausted, and eager to see my girlfriend. as soon as i was in my car, i told the driver to take me home. calling dani she answers after the second ring.

"hi princess wassup?"

"are you home i'm almost there?" i ask laying my head on the window.

"yeah i'm here."

"okay i'll see you soon."

"be safe." she says and i told her i will before hanging up. logging onto my instagram i repost a couple happy birthday post before looking through videos/photos i was tagged in from my party.

"i'm never drinking again." i muttered to myself while viewing a video of me singing "happy birthday" to myself while intoxicated. clicking to read the comments revealed that majority of them were made by fans complimenting my outfit or saying dojillie.

soon as the car stopped, i thanked the driver and he opened the door for me. i exited, said hello to the doorman, and headed to the elevator, pressing the button to unlock it and selecting my floor. when i opened my front door i was face with my whole apartment being decorated with roses, tiny candy canes, balloons and presents.

"happy birthday princess." dani says walking towards me with a cupcake decorated with crushed candy canes and a lit up candle.

"you did this all for me?" i asking feeling my eyes starts to water. no one in my past relationship has ever surprised me like this.

she smiles wide nodding. "blow out your candle." doing as told she then sat the cupcake on the counter and i insanely wrapped my arms around her neck hugging her tightly.

she lifts me up walking out to the living room before sitting down on the couch with me on her lap. "thank you baby." i say lowly.

"you're welcome princess." she kisses my forehead.

next morning.

i woke up to dani's curly hair all in my
face moving it out the way i pushed it behind her ear, admiring her as she sleeps.

i was abruptly pulled into her lap, where she tightly wrapped me in her arms, and i buried my head in her neck.

"stop watching me sleep creep." she teases tiredly. my cheeks immediately turned red.

"you're so handsome." i muttered.

"i know." she say's cockily pecking my forehead and i groaned rolling my eyes pushing away from her only to be pulled back. "i'm only joking baby."

"say thank you?" i demand.

"thank you princess, you're so cute when you're mad." she kisses my lips softly, i kissed her back bringing my hands up to her face i cupped them as her hands rested on my hips.

i pulled away when i started to lose oxygen resting my head on top of her shoulder.

"did you enjoy your birthday?" dani asks after awhile.

"yeah, thank you for all the gifts baby." i respond.

"anytime princess."

dani made me open all of my presents last night before taking a bath to relax and then cuddling up with me as we watched a couple movies until we both fell asleep.

a phone started to go off when i realized it was dani i start to whine. "baby don't answer it please it's your off day." she kisses my cheek and tells me it could be important as she answers it. i got off the bed walking into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste i wet my toothbrush before putting some toothpaste on it wetting it again before i started brushing my teeth.

dani soon walked in going straight the toilet to pee, i watched her through the mirror waiting for her to say something.

"that was my manager." she finally speaks flushing the toilet. i raised my brow at her.

"he wants me to go on tour."

"for how long?"

"6 months."

i only nodded continuing to brush my teeth. six fucking months. i don't think i can be away from her that long. i can barely survive being away from her for a week.

"baby say something." she says breaking me out of thoughts.

spitting my toothpaste out i started clean around my mouth. opening up the cabinet i grabbed my morning skin care and then put my hair in a messy bun.

"that's a long fucking time dani." i finally say.

"i know but we can facetime every night and you can fly out to one of my shows when you're not busy." she explains.

"baby you know we can't risk being seen together. going to your show is a huge no." i say and her eyebrows furrowed.

"billie we can easily sneak you in and you know this we done it before what's the problem now?" she questions.

"i don't know i'm just scared of getting caught with you." i response and instantly regret it.

"you're scared of being caught with another girl aren't you?"

"that's not what i mean't." i argued.

"so what is it?" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"it's not that i don't wanna be seen with you
because i do baby but i need time before being seen with you means i have to come out and i'm not ready for that, i want to be able to come out when the time feels right. it'll be too risky if i go to one of your show especially with me being such a huge artist. what if someone sees us together and recognizes me then posts us social media." i try to explains.

she only nods making me sigh.

"i'm sorry baby." i muttered kissing her lips.