twelve

billie
a few days later

"oh hey." i spoke opening up the front door of my apartment, drew stood there with a bouquet of flowers and dinosaurs squish mallow.

"can i come in?" she says lowly, i nod moving to the side and she walked in handing me the gifts she brought. "i'm so sorry about the other night."

i shut the door locking it, looking up at her waiting for her to continue after awhile of silence i spoke. "is that all you have to say? i don't wanna make it a big deal because we did drugs together but you lied to my girlfriend about it."

"i know and i'm sorry that was stupid of me i didn't know what to say in the moment, and i tried calling you all this week but you ignore me and i was starting to think that you hated me it was a stupid mistake i'm sorry billie. " drew apologies as tears starts pouring out her eyes, i reached up wiping her tears away.

"hey, hey calm down. you're my best friend we all make mistakes i'm not angry with you. i forgive you don't beat yourself up. i love you."

"i love you too." she sniffs.

i pouted using the sleeves of my hoodie to dry her tears and fixed her hair. "i really hate seeing you cry."

"billie can i ask you something?"

"sure what's up."

"i don't really know how to ask this."

"just spit it out." i reply, before i knew it her lips were on my mines and i forcefully pushed her off. "drew what the fuck!"

"bil-"

"why would you do that? i have a girlfriend for god sake. don't even answer that get out." i yelled angrily.

"fuck that bitch, everything was perfectly fine before she waltz into your life and stole you from me she will pay and you'll be mine." drew said walking out of my apartment.

i hurried and locked the door, grabbing my phone i called the security in my building to not let drew come back up ever again. once i got that handled i called zoe and she answered on the fourth ring.

"drew kiss me." i said before she had a chance to speak."

"WHAT?" zoe screamed making me pull my phone from my ears and putting it on speakerphone.

"she came over to apologize and i forgive her and next thing i know her lips were on mines then i kicked her out." i explain leaving out the part of her wanting to hurt dani.

"that's fucking insane bil, what are you gonna do?"

"i'm gonna tell dani when she comes over later tonight but i know she's gonna be mad but i don't know how she'll react."

"she's pretty understanding just explain everything leading to the kiss and you'll be good."

"yeah i know that, i just don't know how to handle drew."

"she'll get over her silly crush."

"i don't think it's just a silly crush though she sounded like she hated dani guts and she only really started acting weird to us when i got with dani."

"do you think she'll try to hurt dani?"

"there's no way drew is capable of hurting someone." i said quickly trying to get that idea out of my head.

"well then maybe have more security around just to see if everything cools down because you never know if drew contacts you to apologize"

"yeah you're right i'll call up shaun." i sigh.

"okay we'll finish talking later i'm about to start class now."

"text me, i love you."

"love you too." zoe response and the call disconnected, shutting my phone off i huffed running my fingers through my hair then down my face.

i really don't have a clue what i'm gonna do about drew, i never really looked at her in that way so i'm not sure where she got the idea of us being together and i'm not sure how dani would react after choking her.

"fuck my life." i laid back on the couch, shark jumped up next to me and i snuggled into him.

night falls around pretty quickly i woke up to the sound of the front door opening, making me shoot up from the couch. "i'm sorry sweet boy, it's okay." i mumbled, rubbing sharks head.

i got up walking over to the front door where dani stood holding the flowers and stuff animal drew got me, walking over to her i took them from her and went to the kitchen to throw them away.

"who got you those?" dani questions following behind me.

"drew, she came over earlier to apologize for the other night." i said.

"you forgave her?"

"yeah but then she did something." i signal for her to sit, she looked at me weirdly sitting down on one of the bar stool.

"what she do?"

"she kissed me." i said, wanting to get it off my chest already. "i pushed her away then she threatened to hurt you."

"she's not that fucking crazy to touch me." dani scoffed.

"i'm being serious baby, we won't be with each other when you go on tour and i want you to be safe. i'm gonna make some of my security go on tour with you."

"i appreciate it but you need your security team i can have my manager hire some more."

"well at least have shaun go with you."

"if that's what you want princess i'm fine with it." dani laced our fingers together. "but you know if i see drew i'm fighting her."

"just make sure i'm there to record it."

a/n: sorrrrrrrrrrrry for not updating i've been busy with work and school, also trying to move out sooon