seven

dani

"okay we're here." i announced, pulling into the driveway of the beach house. billie squealed getting out of the car running to my side she opens my door.

"oh my god baby look at the view already, we have to watch the sunset tonight." she tells me and i turned off the car engine.

getting out i wrapped my arm around billie and we walk to the porch, i put in the door code unlocking it. billie and i walked into the house to see a beautiful view of the beach leaving us both memorized.

"oh my god i cant wait to take pictures of the sunset."

"i'm gonna grab our bags from the car." i say kissing her lips.

"okay i'll be outside." she said, walking towards the back door. i went back out to the car to grabbed our stuff before heading back inside. i looked for the master bedroom when i found it i unpacked our stuff.

"i just ordered a bunch of groceries for us it won't be here in about two hours." billie walks in.

"did you get my lifesavers nerd ropes? i forgot to pack them." she nods and i sat on the bed scrolling through tiktok.

billie change into her bikini then slicked her hair into a high bun, she sneaked up behind on me planting kisses on my neck.

"thank you for this baby."

"you're welcome princess." i turned my head pecking her lips.

"go change, i wanna get in the water." she slightly pushes me motioning me to get up before she laid down on the bed. i pulled my phone out taking a few pictures of her and she covered her face blushing and laughing. "dani stop."

"what i'm admiring my beautiful sexy girlfriend." i said in a duh tone.

"thank you, you're pretty sexy too." she grinned.

i change into my swim shorts and a black sports bra then i grabbed a few towels and sunscreen for billie. "come let's put this on you before you get sun burn."

billie got up and i sprayed the sunscreen all over her body and mines.

"let's race to the beach." billie says running off.

"hey! you little cheater." i called out chasing after her.

billie got to beach before me, once i reached her i grabbed her throwing her over my shoulder.

"dani! put me down now!" she yells squirming in my arms.

"drop you in the water?" i ask loosening my grip on her.

"i will break up with you." she threatens and i gently put her back in the water, she placed her hand on her hip looking up at me. "that's what thought."

"yeah what ever" i kissed her cheek.

a couple of hours has passed and our groceries was finally delivered so we headed inside to pack everything away.

"do you want pizza for dinner or do you want something else?" billie asked leaving out the ingredients to make the dough.

"i'll eat whatever you're eating."

"can you start the sauce i'll be right back." she left out the kitchen and i grabbed a few tomatoes to cut.

billie came back now in a oversized tee, as she walked passed i smacked her ass gripping it in the process.

"ow you idiot! why would you do that?" she moans rubbing her butt, pouting at me.

"i'm sorry princess." i laugh, kissing her lips.