eleven

dani

"baby is that you?" my girlfriend whispered shouted through the crack door to her apartment. i hummed pushing the door open careful not to hurt her. "you're not supposed to be here."

"you called me over remember? you've been drinking i see." i say, smelling alcohol on her breath as placed my hands on her hips, i notice she was wearing a long silky black dress.

"i did? well we're only pregaming, but zoe threw up." she giggled, guiding me to living room where all of friends were sitting, some of them i've met and to my surprise, drew was here. i greeted all of them before turning to billie.

"can we talk, privately." i mumble as i cupped billie's face in my warm hands, a small blush coming over her face.

"yeah." she nods, intertwining our hands we went to her bedroom and i locked the door behind us. "what do you wanna talk about?" her blue eyes sparkle as she struggles to keep eye contact with me.

"you sure it's a good idea to hang around drew after what happened with you guys, let alone get drunk with each other?" i questioned.

"she apologized." billie says in a soft voice.

"she still hurt you."

after some time of pure silence, billie moves her hand to my face and caresses my cheek, her touch soft and tender relaxing my nerves a bit.

"do you trust me?" she sighs.

"yeah baby, i don't trust her." i said, slightly growling. her lips are slightly pursed as she tries to hold back a school girl giggle.

my girlfriend doesn't say anything, just looks at me. her face is as pink as it can be, and she looks so cute. when she feels my gentle touch on her hair, our noses almost touching, her heartbeat quickens like she's about to have a fucking seizure.

billie clears her throat, lightly smacking my chest pushing me back. "you have nothing to worry about baby, me and drew been friends since we're little kids it's okay to have fights but you getting all protective and possessive is hot." 

"i'm coming out with you guys." i grumble inviting myself as i rest my head in billies neck, sliding my arms around her.

a loud knock on the door catches my attention. "billie the driver is here." a voice that belongs to drew yelled and i scoffed rolling my eyes.

"okay we're coming." billie yells, removing herself from my hold. she's grabs her purse, phone then my hand and we walked to the front door where everyone was waiting.

"when did you get here dani??" zoe asked, looking up from her phone, i chuckled giving her a side hug.

"while you we're throwing up."

"well i'm sober now, let's go!" she laughs.

"actually you guys go ahead dani and i gonna take my car." billie says handing me her keys and we all walked out her place. everyone left leaving me alone with bil.

billie closes the front door shut, locks it and turns around smiling up at me as she steps closer to me and looped her fingers into one of my belt hoops.

"you haven't kiss me at all since you've been here." billie tilts her head, biting her lips.

i pulled her closer by her hips, pressing my lips again hers, kissing her softly. billie whimpers as i began to suck on her bottom lip.

my hands slid inside billie's dress, groping her ass. a loud gasp escapes her lips as i smacked her ass harshly making it echoes throughout the empty hallway.