six

billie

"dani." i poked her cheek with my finger.

"hmm." she replies, focusing on her game.

"let's go out, i wanna go to the movies please." i dragged out and she ignored me making me sigh, she's never gonna get off anytime soon. laying down on her shoulders i pulled my phone out texting zoe.

zobear

ZOEEEEEE
IM BOREDDDDDDDD
ANSWER ME

yes billie??

wanna hang out?
i'm kinda hungry but i wanna go to the movies and dani won't get off the game she's been on it for hours

you wanna grab something
to eat together later i don't think
i can do a movie  i have to study for midterms :/

that's fine i just wanna see you

okay meet me at our usual
spot? around 6pm

okay i'll see you then ily.

ilym

it was only 1pm so i still had time before meeting zoe. logging onto dani's instagram i took a picture of us, only the top my head was showing you couldn't see my face. posting it on her story i caption it. "she never gives me attention when she's on the game 🙄"

seconds later dani's phone started vibrating like crazy, sitting up in her lap we made i contact.

"oops." i say laughing.

"what'd you post?" she asks, opening up her phone. "soft launching yourself huh princess?"

"maybe." i tell her as she takes off her headset and finally turns off the game. i cupped her face kissing her lips.

feeling her smiling against my lips i pulled away sliding my arms around her neck, looking down at her she was still smiling at me.

"i'm trying to kiss you, stop smiling." i faked being mad and she almost immediately placed her lips on mines kissing me, softly before laying her head in my neck.

"we should go out of town for the weekend." dani tells me.

"like camping or the beach?"

"definitely a beach."

"okay just lemme make sure i have any meetings this weekend and i'm hanging with zoe tonight so you're in charge with shark's dinner."

"okay baby, what time are you leaving?"

"around 5."

"make sure you pack a overnight bag because knowing you, you'll end up sleeping over zoe's." she laughs.

"that's not true." i lied.

"okay but don't call me to bring you one of my hoodies to sleep in."

"i'll just wear out." i shrugged, getting off her lap i went into the bathroom. turning on the shower i waited for the water to hot enough before i removed my clothes.

"can i join you?" dani asked walking in, i nodded stepping into the shower soon after she came in behind me pressing her semi hardened dick against my butt.