ten

billie

a dramatic huff left my lips as i looked away from my notebook, my eyes scanning over dani's body as she laid on my bed, on her phone doing god knows what. i kept my eyes on her to see if she'll acknowledge my presence despite telling her earlier not to bother me until i finish writing this song.

this is the first time i've seen her all week since we got back from our getaway. she's been busy with work, i started going to the gym everyday this week and getting ready for events i have to go to this month.

i let out a frustrating sigh starring back at my notebook, the page was still empty—why can't i think of anything? soft sniffles sounding throughout the silent room as tears began to blur my vision. "fuck, oh my god" i spoke in a broken tone, letting fresh tears cascade down my cheeks while still remaining in my seat.

the second dani could tell i were crying she sat up and pressed her back against the headboard, her phone discarded onto the bedside table before she opened her arms to me.

"hey c'mere, what's got you all worked up?" she questioned, watching me closely as i got up from my seat and sat in her lap. more tears fell down my cheeks as she wrapped her arms around me.

"i can't write this stupid song." i explained in a soft voice, leaning into dani's careful touch as she wiped away the few tears that had managed to escape.

"you just have writers block, princess. don't get yourself all worked up the lyrics will come to you okay?" she said in a calm tone, not wanting to upset me any further.

i nodded my head, although her reply didn't make me free better in the slightest. "i wanted to at least get done a verse or two by tonight." i said, shifting in her lap to get comfortable and dani slide her hand underneath my shirt rubbing my back.

"relax billie, don't force your writing process." she shook her head and tilted it down a bit to give me a hard look, her brows were furrowed— almost like she was upset with me.

"don't look at me like that." i frowned.

"how am i looking at you?" she asked stupidly raising a brow.

"like you're mad at me."

"well i'm not, you need to stop over working yourself and take a break, don't force the process. you wanna smoke?"  she repeats, keeping a gentle hold on my hips so that she could guide me off of her lap.

i shook my head so quick that the room began to spin for a moment and yet i managed to keep my spot on her lap, refusing to budge. dani let out a soft sigh at my actions, tucking a loose strand of hair back behind her ear so that her view of you wasn't obstructed in any way.

"there's other ways i can relieve stress." i tell her.

"if you want something from me, you need to ask for it. use you're words." dani said in a soft warm tone, holding eye contact as she patiently waited for me to respond making my insides melt.

dani is always good at making me shy to the point i'll go completely red or couldn't bare to speak. "just cuddles and kisses." i finally mumbled out.

she gave me somewhat of an unimpressed look, as she had fallen for this act one too many times. i'll admit i was a bit horny but i spoke the first words that came to mind, as i were almost certain it would be enough for her to give into what i were asking for.

"just cuddles and kisses?" dani questions pulling me impossibly close to her body, i can almost hear my heartbeat beating out of my chest.

my eyelids almost felt heavy as i focused on dani's pretty pink lips as she leaned her face closer to my own, moving at an agonizingly slow pace.