nine

billie

"do you think this is too much?" i asked zoe as i did a 360 of my outfit— we're on a ft call. i was in a pastel pink lingerie set with knee high socks that had little bow in front.

"not at all you look hot billie." she complements as i put my hair up in space buns and put on a oversized tee.

"thank you, i feel really hot ." i tell her. dani was out right now picking up our lunch from this place i found not to far from the beach house. which gave me enough time to set up for our date night and change.

hearing the front door shut following by dani's voice i sat up on the bed. "i'll let you know how everything goes, love you." i said to zoe, hanging up.

i grabbed my mascara, putting on a decent amount knowing how dani loves when it runs down my cheeks during sex.

"the food smells so good princess, i almost started eating it on the way back." i hear dani say from down the hall.

i laughed at her sliding a condom in my bra and the box under the pillow, before walking to the door opening it.

"i like you hair." dani kisses my lips as she intertwined our hands and we headed downstairs.

i thanked her and we sat on the living room floor, well dani did i sat in her lap. i ordered a few vegan street tacos for dani and two burritos for me as well as chips, gauc and salsa.

"i should of got tacos too." i say eyeing dani's food and she held it to my mouth letting me take a bite— i moaned at the taste.

"stop that." she warns and i turned my head facing her, innocently smiling.

"stop what?"

she narrows her eyes at me. "eat your food billie."

"oh you're no fun." i playfully pouted.  "i heard you on the phone earlier."

"just talking with ollie about coming on tour with me, my first show is not until coachella." she says, my face lit up.

"baby why didn't you tell me, this is huge."

"i just found out yesterday and besides we're kinda on a lil getaway." she wraps her arms around my waist, laying her head on my shoulders.

"can you come to a few of my festivals shows in march we'll be back in la just before coachella?" i asked.

"i'll love too just let me talk to my manager first." she tells me and i nodded.

"are you and ollie gonna ride dirt bikes while you're away?"

"maybe why?"

"no reason, you're a grown woman just be careful i don't wanna get a call hearing that you got into an accident again." i tell her, eating a chip.

"last time i just fell on my arm." she shrugged.

"and you we're crying like a bitch, ollie sent me the video." i laughed.

dani slides my off her lap and got up walking away. "fuck you guys."

i immediately stop laughing. "baby don't be mad, i'm messing with you."

"i know, i'm walking away before i say something fucked up and hurt your feelings." she said, going upstairs.

"are you seriously that mad? baby i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings." i followed behind her.

we both entered the bedroom, she sat the bed and pulled out her phone. i climbed on top her lap laying my head in her neck.

i started to place soft kisses against her neck telling her 'sorry' and her breathing begin to get heavy as i left hickeys on her neck.