47

Zuo Ran was originally the daughter of the head guard of the rich merchant of the Wang family. She followed her father to practice martial arts since she was a child, and grew up with the prince. But Prince Wang fell in love with the fire-burning girl at home. The old lady was very angry and forced him to marry his fiancée as soon as possible, and planned to give Zuo Ran to her as a concubine.

Yin Pinglu, who is a concubine, knew about this matter. She was calm and calm, and wrote a letter of divorce without authorization, but was blocked by the magistrate.

And something happened to Prince Wang. It turned out that the girl who burned the fire came to avenge her father. After the two died together, Zuo Ran's father was also executed by the old lady because of his ineffectiveness.

The magistrate completely canceled the marriage, but he was not idle, and planned to send Yin Pinglu to renew the marriage of an official who was over fifty years old.

Yin Pinglu didn't want to be a vassal in the power struggle for the rest of his life, so he packed his bags and prepared to escape, but ran into Zuo Ran at the city gate. He galloped all the way on the horse, and said: "I have no home... You should bring enough money, as long as you take care of me, I will always protect you."

The two went north all the way, along the mountains and rivers, wandering around, but they also enjoyed themselves and leisurely. Until he met the ration team that was besieged by the heavy rain and the road was blocked, Yin Pinglu happened to be familiar with the terrain, so he led some soldiers to open the way in the distance, and asked Zuo Ran to take a group of people to report to the big team and bring people to rescue .

Therefore, the two got acquainted with Yan Mingting.

Yan Mingting saw that the two of them had suffered some injuries due to this incident, so they stayed in the army doctor for treatment, and Yin Pinglu suggested a few ideas to help the army from time to time, and Yan Mingting laughed and called them a little think tank.

Zuo Ran also became friends with Zhong Yuehong and others, and spent all day practicing with them in the barracks, and would also go to the battlefield with them, but he was always unwilling to be named, and just be an unknown soldier, so as not to be found by the magistrate Yin.

After the victory of the war, the two stayed in the small town on the border. Yan Mingting left some money for them so that the two could live and work here in peace.

The good times didn't last long, but the magistrate still found out here, and took Yin Pinglu away while Zuo Ran was out shopping. When she returned home, she saw a mess on the ground, and a note left by Yin Pinglu in the dark—My father's people, hurry to find the general.

Zuo Ran had just been on the road day and night, the skin on both sides of his thighs was torn, he didn't even have time to drink saliva, and he barely closed his eyes.

"General, only you can help us." Zuo Ran burst into tears, "Her father is powerful, we don't know anyone who is more powerful than him, so I can only beg you."

"Don't worry, we will find a way." Yan Mingting patted her on the shoulder to calm her down.

It's just that it's easy to say, but it's a bit cumbersome in practice. As the saying goes, it's hard for an upright official to break up housework. It's unreasonable for a general far away in the capital to meddle in the housework of the prefect of Huaizhou out of thin air.

It can be said that the prefect's daughter is already married, and no one will object to his taking her back to marry him.

Would it be possible to tell the world that Yin Pinglu doesn't want to get married at all, and that she and Zuo Ran can support each other until they grow old?