78

Zhao Yelan was slightly relieved to hear that he was still in the mood for joking, and led him out of the cave, but heard him say again: "Ah, I haven't got the tiger skin yet."

"It's already this time, what more tiger skin do you need?" Zhao Yelan hurriedly called his servants over.

"But it's for you." Yan Mingting turned around and went back to get it.

"You wait here, I'll go get it." Zhao Yelan ordered someone to take care of him, and then he went back to get the tiger skin. He bumped into Zhao Xuan and was helped out. He asked, "Is Your Majesty injured?"

"It's okay, I..." Before Zhao Xuan finished speaking, she saw him and went out with the tiger skin, "..."

After going back to the general's mansion, several imperial physicians and some gifts from the palace arrived not long after. After the imperial physician treated Yan Mingting's wound, he gave some instructions before leaving.

Fortunately, it was only a little flesh injury, and it will be fine after a period of recuperation.

Zhao Yelan still frowned, changed his clothes, helped him onto the bed, and stared at his wound for a long time.

"It's okay, it's just a little skin trauma." Yan Mingting rubbed his head.

"Let's rest, you've been tired all day." Zhao Yelan said.

"Okay." Yan Mingting closed his eyes, and after a long time, he felt someone touch his arm lightly, as if to test whether he was asleep.

He simply pretended to be asleep.

Immediately afterwards, the person next to him touched his arm repeatedly, lingering around the wound, never daring to approach it.

After a while like this, Yan Mingting couldn't hold back anymore, and hugged him into his arms with the other hand: "What are you doing sneakily?"

"Are you awake?" Zhao Yelan asked in shock, "I woke you up?"

"No, I didn't fall asleep at all."

"What's the matter?" Zhao Yelan touched his cheek in the dark, pressed his fingers on the center of his brow, and found that it was stretched, so he was relieved, "Did today's incident scare you? Or something else?" Is something on your mind?"

"This little thing doesn't scare me, but it might scare the emperor." Yan Mingting gloated, "Almost lost his life, I see if he dares to fight a tiger next time."

"That's something on your mind." Seeing that he fell silent, Zhao Yelan said, "You two stayed in the cave for so long, didn't you talk a lot?"

"Ok."

"Are you talking about me?" Zhao Yelan asked tentatively.

"Ok."

"Did he tell you about the past?"

"Ok."

Zhao Yelan became anxious, propped up half of his body, and said, "Did he tell you about my previous visit to the brothel?"

Ok? And this?

Yan Mingting took advantage of the hazy moonlight to see the expression on his face clearly, and did not say a word. Zhao Yelan mistakenly thought that he was silently acquiescing, and took the initiative to explain: "I am going to see Gu Niaoyou. I bumped into her by accident on the street and learned that she went to Hongxiu Tower."

At the age of sixteen, Zhao Yelan went out to do errands for Zhao Xuan, but ran into Gu Niaoyou, who was being dragged by the madam to buy a Zhuchai skirt, and taught her to treat guests well, and if she dared to play her temper, she would strip her off. Throw it into the moat.