79

There was a moment of silence in the hall.

When the king of Nanjiang proposed to marry the princess to Yan Mingting, everyone was a little shocked when he and his original wife were the same wife. They all looked over and saw that the two were secretly eating candied haws together. look.

But after Zhao Yelan came to his senses, the hawthorn in his mouth was chewing loudly. He obviously had no expression on his face, but others always felt that he had suddenly developed a bit of hostility, but he just sat idly and said nonchalantly : "Where did the princess fall in love with Yan Mingting?"

"I heard that he is the most capable man in your Daxuan. Only such a man is worthy of me." Princess Nanjiang stood up and looked over proudly and confidently.

"So that's the case, then I'll break his hands and legs, and he will be paralyzed in bed for life, do you still like it?" Zhao Yelan asked.

Everyone was terrified when they heard it, and subconsciously looked at Yan Mingting, but saw that the other party didn't care at all, and even held his head, looking at Zhao Yelan leisurely, and still didn't forget to explain in a low voice to Li Jinyu who was beside him: "There is something you don't know. ,The status of our family, he is the eldest, the rabbit is the second, and I am the third."

"You!" Princess Nanjiang looked ugly, "Why do you do this? How dare you move his hands and feet without authorization?"

"Since you want to marry him, haven't you investigated who I am?" Zhao Yelan smiled slightly.

"You are..." Nanjiang Princess thought, and hesitated, "Are you Zhao Yelan?"

"That's right. Since you know my name, you should also know what I do, right?" Zhao Yelan lowered his expression and looked around coldly. If my daughter or son marry into the general's mansion, I will kill them with my own hands. I have no relatives and no reason, and I am alone. If I really want to tear my face, you will get nothing. If you don't believe it, you can try it."

Everyone's expressions changed, they didn't expect him to dare to go crazy on such an occasion.

"They dare, don't worry, I will not marry anyone, and I will beat whoever comes." Yan Mingting poured him a cup of tea.

Tsk tsk, the general is completely under his control!

Zhao Yelan turned his head and looked firmly at the person on the throne of Jinluan. Today, he must get a positive answer from Zhao Xuan.

And he also knew that Zhao Xuan would definitely reject this marriage, and just wanted to use him as an excuse, so he pretended to ask for his opinion.

Yan Mingting has a lot of soldiers in his hands, Zhao Xuan was afraid of him, so he ordered a marriage, using this method to restrain him, how could he allow the princess of Nanjiang to marry her?

And he could also take advantage of the situation to threaten other people present, and get a promise from Zhao Xuan by the way, so as not to have long nights and dreams.

The last time he heard that Fu Qian's family was discussing whether to send Fu Qian into the general's mansion as the second bedroom, he knew that there were more than one people in Beijing who were trying to trick Yan Mingting.

The rumors about Yan Mingting's ugly appearance have long been self-defeating. As for the fate of the lone star of Tiansha, after seeing that Zhao Yelan has been married for half a year, not only is he unscathed, but his body is getting better and better, and he is gradually weakening. People mentioned the name of the broom star again.

Moreover, Yan Mingting's character is obvious to all, coupled with his status as a high-ranking and powerful person, he is simply the most ideal choice for mate selection.