90

The General's Mansion was busy again, Xiao Gaofei quickly went to Yao's house to invite two old doctors over, and Butler Tan excitedly went to order the kitchen to prepare good meals.

There was a lot of excitement inside and out, and then Butler Tan remembered that there were guests outside the door, trotted to the door, and said to the well-dressed girls: "My lord is too busy now, you go back and wait for news Well, he will come to you."

"Okay, thank you." Qing Yan led the girls away.

It so happened that the two doctors and Yao Muze rushed over in time, and before they could catch their breath, they were taken into the bedroom by Tan Butler and Xiao Gao.

As soon as they walked to the door, they saw Zhao Yelan and Yan Mingting hugging each other, they looked at each other, but no one made a sound.

Butler Tan coughed, and seeing that they hadn't moved, he knocked on the door again. Zhao Yelan pushed Yan Mingting, who even turned his head to look at them with a bit of resentment.

The doctors were also very helpless, they went up to check his physical condition, the hospital envoy said with a smile: "Yes, a good foundation is good, if you survive a catastrophe, you will have good luck, then you should rest well and eat more to make up for it. "

Zhao Yelan's hanging heart finally let go, and he looked at Yan Mingting, who also looked over, and the two looked at each other and smiled.

The hospital envoy prescribed a few more prescriptions, including diet and medicine.

Zhao Yelan thanked them solemnly, sent them out of the mansion himself, and then sent someone to grab the medicine, and then returned to the room to take care of Yan Mingting for dinner.

People who just woke up don't have a good appetite. People who can usually eat five bowls can only eat three bowls this time.

"..."

Zhao Yelan swallowed, and when he thought about his maximum meal intake of two bowls, he suddenly felt that if he lost so much blood, he might really not be able to make it through. It can be seen that sometimes it is still good to be a fool.

After eating enough, Yan Mingting assumed the posture of having a long talk: "I actually heard everything you said."

Zhao Yelan rubbed his brows and explained: "I didn't call them, but..."

"That's not what I'm talking about." Yan Mingting looked at him with burning eyes, "What happened to the letter that Ruan Xian said?"

Zhao Yelan was dumbfounded for a moment.

"You can't do this." Yan Mingting frowned slightly, and stroked his cheek, "If something happens to me, you can't have the idea of ​​committing suicide. You have to live a long life, so I can feel at ease."

"What's the use of my long life alone?" Zhao Yelan glanced at him. He was already alone. If something happened to Yan Mingting, the years to come would be tortured by endless loneliness. Well, the living are always in distress, do you think I will live happily?"

Yan Mingting was silent for a long time, knowing that he would definitely do this, his heart was completely soft. He has been instilled with the idea of ​​protecting his subjects since he was a child, and he has persisted for so many years. It is the first time he has tasted the feeling of being protected by someone. Behind the pain, there is endless joy hidden.

"Mengting, Mengting..." Yan Mingting embraced him, called his name, closed his eyes and smelled his fragrance, "It's great to be alive, I can see you every day again. "