69

When I was young, there were several girls of the same age nearby, and they loved to come and play with Zhao Yelan. Zhao Yelan always didn't wait to see them, and when he saw them chattering, he went back to the house with a straight face, picked up his book and pretended to have business to do.

His mother laughed several times, and said to his father one night: "Our Mengting is really clueless, and we don't know which girl we will like in the future."

"How old is he, how can he understand these things, right Mengting?" His father looked at him.

"Yeah." Zhao Yelan buried his head in writing, "They're so noisy."

"Then you like to be quiet?" Mother asked.

"Yeah." Zhao Yelan said without raising his head, "I like someone who is quiet, gentle, considerate, and cooks delicious food like my mother."

"Look, he said he doesn't understand, he has a lot of thoughts in his mind." Mother said with a smile.

Dad also laughed, and nodded his head: "Your mother is already mine, I'm afraid you won't be able to find a wife as good as me."

"Nonsense, I will definitely find someone more gentle and virtuous!"

For some reason, having this dream at night, Zhao Yelan slowly opened his eyes, secretly rejoicing that this time was not a nightmare, and then looked at the man lying beside him.

He is not gentle and virtuous at all, and his cooking is terrible, and he is far away from his ideal wife.

"What's wrong?" Yan Mingting noticed that he was still asleep, and before he opened his eyes, he subconsciously pressed his head into his arms, patted his back, and said in a daze, "I'm having a nightmare again. ?”

Zhao Yelan looked up at him like this, wanted to laugh, and said, "Yan Mingting, when you get back to Beijing, go see my parents."

"Okay... what?!" Yan Mingting opened his eyes suddenly, and looked at him in surprise, with a bit of bewilderment and uncertainty in his eyes, "Are you serious?"

Zhao Yelan simply said: "I lied to you."

"Withdraw, withdraw." Yan Mingting said stubbornly, "Go as soon as you go, you are not allowed to play tricks."

"Who is playing tricks?" Zhao Yelan said with a smile.

Yan Mingting chuckled twice: "Why did you suddenly ask me to see your parents?"

"The ugly husband always wants to see his in-laws."

"...you say I'm ugly?"

Zhao Yelan remained silent.

Yan Mingting was also silent.

After a while, Zhao Yelan couldn't help but asked, "Are you angry?"

Yan Mingting continued to remain silent.

"Careful." Zhao Yelan pinched his waist, and Yan Mingting let out a chuckle: "Itchy. I was just thinking about what gift to bring to the meeting. Paper money is definitely not enough."

"...Thinking about it, where are you touching?" Zhao Yelan said in a deep voice.

"Isn't your right chest injured? Let me see if there are any scars." Yan Mingting said shamelessly.

Zhao Yelan rolled over and sat on him, but his clothes were ripped off by the opponent's hand. Yan Mingting also sat up and kissed his lips and neck.

In the darkness, there was only a little moonlight falling on the window indistinctly. Zhao Yelan's breathing became heavier, and he suddenly thought of something.