001 | three simple questions

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

❝did you know that diarrhea is hereditary?❞

"what?" Alexander stopped in his tracks, turning to look at the young girl, who was smiling smugly.

"mhm," Delores hummed "it's because it runs in you're jeans."

Delores burst out laughing while Alexander just looked at her blankly, processing what she had just said.

"that's is so god damn stupid." Alexander pinched his nose.

"you laughed motherfucker." Delores pointing at him, chuckling.

"you're losing it." Alexander shook his head, hiding his smile.

"big time." Delores nodded, they continued walking along the forests grounds, searching for hopefully some food.

Delores and Alexander met about three months ago by now, they started to get along okay.

Alexander mostly kept to himself, Delores didn't know why he was so grumpy all the time until she curiously looked in his bag, to see a picture of him and a young girl that resembled him, his daughter. along with a lone photo of a pretty girl, who Delores assumed was his wife

ever since Delores avoided the past questions, which she was okay with since hers wasn't so sunshine and rainbows either.

Delores was talkative because that's how she avoided the questions, she didn't want anyone to ask if there was anything wrong with her so she pretended there wasn't, instead she would crack jokes and smile most of the time, but when she was left alone it was a while different story, sometimes she would take panic attacks due to even thinking about her dad and sisters death, it really took affect on her.

Alexander suddenly stook his arm out, stopping the girl from walking anymore.

"what?" Delores whispered, a confused look took over her face at his silence.

he suddenly drew his gun, turning around to point it at something, Delores turning to see what it was he was going to shoot when she saw a man, he had jeans and a tucked in shirt, and he looked quite clean compared to Delores and Alexander, Delores being covered in dirt and blood, same goes for Alexander only he had a grew out beard.

the man stuck up his hands, in surrender, he had a gun in his holster but if he was going to use it he would've had it in his hands, Delores thought.