008 | takes one to kill one

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY, everyone was helping repair the prison after last night's incident.

delores and alexander were helping trail all the dead corpses to the pile that Michonne had gathered, later to be set on fire.

the sun shone down, the heat almost suffocating, delores wore plain black jean shorts with a pair of knee socks and a dark pink shirt, accompanyed with her converse.

"grab the legs." alexander requested as he lifted the arms of another dead walker.

delores grunted as she lifted the legs of the corpse, helping alexander carry it to the pile.

Michonne stood with Hershel, talking, near the pile.

delores let go of the walkers legs as Alexander tossed it into the pile of corpses on the back of the truck.

"I think that's all of them." michonne clapped her hands, smiling.

"we're going to go burn them, wanna join?" Hershel offers, smiling at delores and alexander.

"nah, I think I've seen enough rotting things today." Alexander scoffed.

delores nodded in agreement, "yeah I'll stay here, you two be careful though." she directed the statement towards Michonne and Hershel.

"always." Hershel smiles, patting delores' shoulder.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Delores was sat playing with Judith, everyone that wasn't sick weren't forced into lockdown, so that meant they could leave that god awful stuffy room.

they were sitting outside the cells, on the concrete floor just playing with plastic cups, Delores occasionally showing Judith how to stack them.

"hey you." a sweet voice spoke up.

Delores lifted her head to see Beth smiling at her, walking over.

"I've been looking around for you." the greene girl states as she sits beside Delores, judith not acknowledging the two since she was invested in clicking two solo cups together.

"me and judith have been having a serious game of stacking cups." delores smirks, looking down at the infant.

Beth giggled, running a hand through judiths short golden locks fondly.