Chapter 4 : It was a dumb idea

I went inside house , I saw my twin immediately I hugged her " oh Tessa , I missed you so much " I said  "don't  I get a hug too , we all travelled " my twin brothers said in unison that was when i realized that they all came back together " oh , i missed you Jayden and Jaylen , did mum and dad come too" i said giving both of them a hug " No, you know they can't leave the Pack " Jaylen said with a smug smile .
" you took a long time to arrive  home , what happened " Tessa said after a minute of awkward silence  " oh that,  I made a new friend,  her name is Mika Anderson  , you're  so gonna love her ,besides I told her about  you guys " I said  " WHAT DID YOU DO " said Jayden " oh no you told a human about us " said Tessa frowning  " no I just told her the basics " I said  trying  to explain  myself " That was a DUMB IDEA " said jaylen exclaiming ," but I didn't  do anything wrong I said trying to  explain  myself but they all kept blabbering on and on , I couldn't take it anymore so I screamed with my female like Alpha voice ,finally the tranquility  was restored  so I went on to explain myself " I didn't tell her  we were werewolves ,  i just told her I have a set of twin brothers and a twin sister , I didn't  even spill a name " I said making sure it got into their skull " oh , you should have said so " said  Jaylen ,many comments kept on coming,  now they're blabbering again I just went into my room ignoring them .

My room had posters of ..........