Chapter 6 : Mr Biology ,it's enough

I told myself to make sure she never find out about my feelings for Mike , at least for now

THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

I was thinking about Miles when Mika tapped on my shoulders  startling me " it's time for biology class , are you ready " she asks me " I guess so " I replied nervous imagine having a male and female teacher as you biology teacher,  and the topic for today was reproduction,  yikes , that got me nervous, " what if they try to do the * coughs * stuff " I asked Mika , she made a hilarious comment and we talked on and on until it was time for the class.
We walked into class together , as if it was planned, the teacher came in at that moment,  " ok today we will be talking about reproduction,  you see reproduction occurs when you insert a  harden penis into a lady vagina " He said prying Mrs Biology's  butt open, he squeezes her boobs and she tries to stiffle moans,  OMG he wants to have s*x with her in front of the class that's not good .
I was about to close my eyes when I hear Mika say " Mr Biology,  it's enough  you're meant to teach us ,not do it practically by having s*x in our presence ,eww that disgusting " she smirked and sat down like she had done nothing, oh I love this brave Mika more than the scaredycat Mika of yesterday "yeah and Mrs pervert I thought you were married, old slut , I'll make sure my mum gets to know about it " That was Vanessa, the principal's daughter no wonder she was bold enough to call a teacher , a slut and pervert .