Chapter 13 : I have to go , it's important

Jaylen's POV

I met my Jayden , my twin at our secret spot , we planned to share it with our mate . It has a lake , a mountain with a small cave that can serve as shelter , the best part about it is that it has a breezy refreshing smell .

"Bro, I think I've found our mate but .. ...."  I said with a complicated expression    "Wow really , so where does the but come in . "Well she looks human but there is something really weird about it , you know that humans never get mated to humans right " I half yelled because normally when us , werewolves find our mate we get together and mark them but ors has been delayed due to this stupid obstacle .

   "So what are you insinuating ?" Jayden said with a brow raised  "I have to go to the Mystical Realm to find a witch , that's where you come in , I need an unquestionable reason to go to the Mystical Realm " I reply in one go , giving it my all.

  " you know , I can't let you go there alone , you can get hurt for all I know so we.........." no , I have go it important " I said interrupting Jayden " you could have let me finish , I meant we should go together because I can't let you go alone and I can't forget our mate just like that " Jayden countered me .

" oh sorry, so how do we go about that , I think that since mum and dad are not around we can tell tessa to make her friends that are jinn to substitute for us since they have the ability to change appearance and voice , what do you think " I said "wow that's a nice idea I guess you had it all figured out already "  He said with his signature smile .

**********************************
SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS
Author's note
Hey fams , I'm so sorry for the late update , it due to school , we've finished our exams and it's holidays already . Please vote , comment , follow and share this story , I promise ro update everyday from now on my two novels .
Love💖
          Ivy🎀