Chapter 23 :The witch's coven(2)

I'm attending a competition on behalf of my school , so I'll have to break my promise . I'll be back soon tsk....tsk... by cuties 😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey peeps, I'm back did y'all miss me , I'm sorry for being absent for a long while, I missed you guys alot . So here is my sorry cuties chapter , I hope I'm forgiven 🙏🙏😭😭🥲🥹

Mika ~
After Jayden's "pep talk" we went into the coven , it had a very big black door with a red door handle. We entered, every where was dark,but weird enough I could see so I led the way . We saw a very small cotten-like door , oops the inside must be really small , we squeezed through and man... The inside was huge and ethereal, it was it of this world , I was expecting some really crappy, black and white,hunted mansion, but I saw a very beautiful house the inside had white as the main color and blue and red designs ,the furnitures where white .

      Suddenly a group of witches in blue clothings appeared at our front "welcome to our coven , please follow us"  a witch in red clothing said , wait where the fuck did she come from ,well anyways we followed the to a door with the name tag "counsellor" it had no door knob,they did a witchy thingy(chanted a spell)  and told us to walk through the door , whoa , that's legit crazy , we walked in and met a man this time around he sat on a normal chair,not on some throne like chair as I had expected "Were wolves , why do you pay me this visit"the man said "well we came here in search of a witch with level 9 spiritual power"Jaylen said"ok ,but you know there's is always a price for a witch of such spiritual power except the witch doesn't want a price " the man said"yh we know..........