Chapter 14 : Weird note

~~Mika's pov

I was about to go check my bird nest in Jessa's word when a piece of note on the nightstand caught my attention , it was Witten in bold letters , I pick up the piece of paper , shaking like a wet rat with an horrified expression on my face "little wolfy ...be careful ..I'm coming for you .." I read out loud .

~Jessa's POV
I was group chatting with my siblings when I suddenly hear Mika say "little wolfy... be careful ..I'm coming for you" I was shocked , I jumped off the bed to console the already sobbing Mika "Bae stop crying it may be a mistake , it called you wolfy and you clearly don't look like a wolf , it nothing dear . Now stop shivering " I say trying to lighten up the mood , she sobs for a while before she finally stops and go take her bath .

The moment she stepped into the bathroom I picked up the note and observed it and the end of the paper it wrote " to my little wolfy Mika" I was sure that rhe note was meant for her now that her name is written , I can't tell her in order not to ruin her already sour mood .

Something in my head keep telling me that this is related to the reason why she was hurt ,because she said secrets and called her siblings name probably she's a wolf and they're hiding it from her for a reason I do not have an idea of, we need to have a proper talk for me to figure this out it's so confusing and fucked up , this is one hell of a weird note .

I swiftly rip her name off the paper and throw it under the bed the moment I hear the sound of the bathroom door creaking ......
I stand up from the bed to go take my bath , so we can leave this fucking hole called hotel ( pardon me actually the hotel is nice but I'm cursing due to tension ).

●●●Time skip : After they leave the hotel on the way to Mika's house to drop her off ( I'm tired asf)

"And this is my stop " I hear Mika utter with a tired voice " oh ok "I reply her then I park my car .....   

Author's note
Wow , that was alot , I wrote this by 1 am , midnight . That's how bored I am ....... for those who don't know asf means as fuck .....lol

Please Comment

           Share

            Follow

          Vote
Love💖

      Ivy 🎀