Chapter 20 :The witch's coven

Jayden's POV

I was about to step into the witch's coven when a sweet smell of bacon and pancakes hit me , me and Jaylen turned around synthetically and growled -mine- , -mate- we said then swiftly stepped forward to pull our mate into our arms , I look at the petite figure in my arms ,  I guessed that Jaylen only met one .....

Third person's POV

  Mika was staring at Jayden with curiosity and excitement -is that you Jaylen- she asked -no , I'm Jayden . That's Jaylen-  Jayden said pointing at Jaylen and Mina -ooh, why are you here by the way?- Mika asked as usual due to her curiosity -oh we..l why are you here?-  

    -Me and Mina are her to see a witch- Mika said a bit loudly drawing  the attention of Mina and Jaylen who were in a world of theirs , eating each other's faces. -About that; well our mum put a spell on Mika to keep her safe from enemies - Mina said -what enemies , why didn't they put a spell on you too ? - Jayden asked -she's a WHITE WOLF , I'm her guardian- .

~Mika

    Jayden's voice resonated in my ear as I was resting my head on is broad yet smooth chest   - what enemies , why didn't they put a spell on you too?- .  -she's a white wolf , I'm her guardian - Mina answered making me remember my encounter with Ivan the moon goddess , she said something about my guardian calling unto me and when I woke up Mina was calling me -In my dream, I heard a certain woman who claimed she was the moon goddess saying some stuff about werewolves , powers and guardi..ans- i said with an unsure tone .

-well we are literally here for business , let's handle that . The discussion will be continued in the FUTURE and that's FINAL - Jayden said with his alpha voice..........

Author's note
Hey peeps , get yourselves ready for the *drum roll* character face reveal and a behind the scene ......
Please follow , vote , comment , share  and lots of love ..
Thank you ❣
                Ivy🎀

The Lost Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें