Chapter 5 : I missed you

My room was plain , it only had posters of my wolf, it was painted  blue, a bed that was covered in blue bedding,  a blue wardrobe , a blue shoe stack and a blue dressing table with mirror  and a chair , yes blue was my favorite  color it made me feel like I was drowning in a ocean and I love that feeling even though it kinda weird , I freshened up and lay on the bed using my phone that was when I remembered I didn't  take Mika's phone digit . Oh f**k , I told myself  that would be the first thing I do tomorrow in school , I went to the kitchen only to find my siblings making peanut butter and jelly , gross , I am allergic to peanuts " wait ,Tessa aren't you gonna cook something up , why are you guys eating PB and J " I asked  " oh, about that you'll have to suit yourself,  I ain't  cooking any damn thing " she said as a matter of fact , I just took few slices of bread and strawberry Jelly and hastily returned to my room.

After eating I tried to sleep , but I couldn't  sleep ,I was thinking about Miles , Mika's brother , I kept tossing on the bed but sleep didn't come to me . I wondered if He was also thinking of me , from that moment I knew I was falling in love with Miles , I wondered what Mika would think if she finds out ,would she end our newly birthed friendship ? Will she hate me ? Will she accept me?  Different questions kept on popping in my head . I told myself to make sure ........