Chapter 10 : Jessa's Bestie

**sorry for all my unedited chapters , pardon grammatical errors**

"So what's your name , I'm Jaylen Monroe" I said with a smug look " Do you have any relations with Jessa Monroe ,by the way My name is Mika Anderson " she said staring at me with her brows creased  , she looked so cute " so you're the Mika Jessa was ranting about all day , it's such a pleasure to meet you , I'm her Elder brother " I said shocked , I never expected her to be My sister's friend but I guess that even more good I get more info about her.

"Oh , that's nice , I guess I should be on my way " she said awkwardly I just nodded then she jogged away . My first instinct was to go home immediately and tell Jessa all about the encounter but I felt she wouldn't be able to keep her lips shut for a minute , I had to get to the Mystical Realm  immediately at least that were I would find those witches , fairies , Elves ,werewolves , were foxes, sirens, heretics and vampires .

When I got home I told my sister about my encounter with Mika excluding the part that she was my mate and a werewolf I just told her the basics , then she explained all she knew about Mika to me , I realized she was a hell of a bluff   , she talked too much , I just pushed that to the back of my head I had a mission  I was planning on how I will tell my family that I wouldn't be around for a month ,I was planning on going on a journey to the Mystical Realms .

I can't believe I missed her smell so soon it not even up to an hour I remembered her cooling smell and soothing voice  she smelt like strawberry with a hint of raspberries , she was certainly a badie with the black baggy trousers she was wearing and a perfect fitting red tank top she surely looked hot .............
******
AN
I finally reached 10 chapters, well this is just the beginning of the Rollercoaster ride in my head but I need your suggestions do you want Jaylen's parents to stop him on his journey to the Mystical Realms or not I will be waiting for your reply in my comment section the deadline is Friday if there is no reply the I make the choice
*******