Chapter 9 : My mate

Jaylen's POV

I was on my way to Teia pub , I needed to clear my head that was when a petite figure bumped into me enchanting me with her brown super curly hair I was kinda lost for a moment, I caught her from the corner of my eyes about to fall then I caught her it was a reflex thing for me ,she stayed in my arms for a long time I enjoyed it and I guess she did too then I decided to tease her "you're in my arms sugarplum " I said smirking then she stood up and quickly apologized .

The first time I smelt her I already knew she was my mate , my Luna. But something was weird although I couldn't lay a finger on it .

I wondered if me and my brother will share the same mate because Identical twins has only one mate unidentical this have two separate mate , I didn't know if she had an Identical twin so my guess should be correct .

Staring at her pink rosy lips made want to kiss her ,I knew this was the effect of our mate bond , I sniffed her more and my wolf let out a low growl , I wished to make her mine this moment , to tell her I was her mate , to mark her as mine

BUT SHE WAS HUMAN...

Wolf's don't get mated to humans, they is no history of that as far as I know , maybe it related to the fact that her aura was pretty weird , I need to figure this out and only a witch with level 9 spiritual power could ever accomplish that and those kind of witch take a hell of a time to find , I'm so stressed out.

But I was determined to save her no matter what it takes but first I will need to know more about her .........