Chapter 11 : Something Fishy

Mika's POV

I was pretty surprised when he called me sugar plum , I loved the feeling of being in his arms , it felt somewhat safe , not to talk about the weird sparks I felt when our skins came in contact , it as if something was struggling in me , I just shoved it to the back of my mind and enjoyed my brief moment with him .

Me and Mina shared an unbreakable bond , I always told her literally everything and she did same so when I got home I blabber everything to her , when I told her the part when I felt weird sparks , her eyes sparkled with fear , regret and sadness . " Mina what's wrong ?" I asked with a worried expression pasted on my face , she just opened her mouth as if to say something and closed it back "Mina is there something you're hiding from me , I thought you said no secrets " I said with my curiosity building up " n.. no there's is not ...thing I'm hiding " she stuttered and left me giving an excuse of meeting with a friend .

She has never been like this before , I knew something fishy was up , but there's was nothing I could do about it ,it was something big , I was sure of that . I needed someone to confide in so I had no choice than to go to my brother , Miles office , when I got there I immediately went to his private suite and informed his personal assistant to tell him I'm here to see him .

   After waiting for a whole 30 minutes he finally came to see me " hey what's so urgent , that you couldn't wait  for me to get home ,I narrated everything I told Mina excluding her expression , he had the same look on his face that of fear , sadness and regret , I tried asking what's but he just told me to go home , then there's no problem I just left  the office and went home ..................
*sorry for punctuation errors *