Chapter 17 : late night dinner

Two days later
~Jaylen's POV

It was finally the d-day for us to leave , we planned to leave in the night after we briefed Sarah and hailey on the mission .

Dinner time .. .●○

We all take our seats ," Sarah and hailey as you know we need your help ,so who do you guys wanna act as ?" I said "I'll act as jayden , hailey will act as Jaylen " Sarah said after they talked for a while "ok , cool , change into us " i replied , hailey pressed her palms to my heart then her appearance changed into mines then a black smoke came out from her fingers , she swiftly tapped it into her throat " wow , you look like me . So you guys only transform by touching the said person " I said " no , we can change appearance by being close to the said person , we chose to touch you guys " hailey said for the first time today with her voice sounding exactly like mine "ok " me and jaylen said in unison .

After dinner we left , they are two paths to the magical realm , we chose the one we were more familiar with , we got to a open path with long grasses, at the extreme end there were red roses each with a black petal , when all the black petals are brought together it form a black orb that expands into a portal . Me and jayden enter the portal and we arrive facing the Jones, one of the keepers of the magical realm.

AT ANOTHER PATH TO THE MAGICAL REALM.

~~Mika's pov
We got to a grass clearing, at each side was a weird plant that is blue and red in color , I picked one while Mina picked the other . We brought the two together then it formed a purple portal , we passed through it and I found myself in a strange place , I looked and Mina she was used to the place already by my side was a girl with auburn curly hair .

Mina and the auburn haired girl stared at each other as though they were having a conversation , I think they were mind-linking , because from the book Miles gave me werewolves can mind link among themselves and with other creatures.
I figured out later that her name was Cecelia and she is a Guardian of the magical realm. Every where was beautiful and has that enchanting feeling but I didn't see any other creature moving ,I guess there were indoors .

We moved into an inn to stay for the night "we'll check out the witches coven tomorrow " Mina instructs ,I nod at her , I set the alarm clock and go to sleep.

Author's note
Hey guys , how do you do . It's 6:56pm here.

Please Comment

Share

Follow

Vote
Love💖

Ivy 🎀