𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳.
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣."

Under pressure: 2x01

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Savanna Gray absolutely hated the heat. Which automatically meant she hated today. Today is the hottest day LA has had in years and alongside thousands of residents were without power which meant an extra busy day for Station 118. So far they've had a tour bus drive off the side of a hill into someone's house, luckily no one died. Then a gas explosion which blew off one of the workers arms into a pool.

"I hate the heat!" Savanna whined to Hen as they both watched Bobby walk into the station with a giant grin, he then proceeded to compliment everyone he passed making Hen and Savanna share a confused glance.
"You are cheery." Savanna pointed out drawing Bobby's attention to the two women who were in their street clothes.

"Why shouldn't I be?" He asked with a giant grin. Savanna was happy for Bobby; he deserved to be happy. Over the three years Savanna has worked at the 118 Bobby has taken her under his wing and treated her much like his own which Savanna clinged to desperately craving the father figure she never had.
"I don't know. Maybe 'cause you've been like this for weeks, and it's starting to get on my nerves. What's going on with you?" Hen titled her head to the side with a grin, but before Bobby could answer the station's very own golden retriever evan buckley appeared.

"I got another DXA scan, and guess who dropped another half percent." He gloated as he approached the three

"What?" Savanna scrunched her face up in confusion.
"A DXA scan measures your body fat. You can see your percentage in every part of your body." Savanna shook her head at buck.

"Oh, yeah? They measure the fat in your head?" Chimney questioned making bobby, hen and Savanna snicker.

"Ah, see, that would be funny, but we're about a week away from submissions being due for the Hot Days, Smoldering Nights: Men of the LAFD wall calendar, and I'm already at my goal weight, so it seems like my head is clearly working perfectly." Buck smirked, causing Savanna to shake her head once more.

"Do you really need to use that whole title? You could just just say that idiotic, reductive, sexist calendar that insults the dignity of this organization and furthers the myth that all firefighters are male." Savanna did jazz hands as she gave the group a sarcastic smile. Hen snickered as the two did their hand shake.

"Yeah, that's not any less words." Buck spoke with a sly grin making Savanh roll her eyes.

"Sav, Hen, come on, it's for charity." Both hen and Savanh looked at Bobby in disbelief.