𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖺𝗇."

Eddie Begins 3x15▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Eddie Begins 3x15
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

To say the two days off the 118 had were peaceful would be a complete and udder lie, on the first day metro dispatch was taken hostage, lucky all dispatchers were able to safely escape. Day two was filled with Savanna cooking comfort foods for all of them and delivering.

"Firefighter Diaz, do you copy?"

"Five by five, Cap. Over."

"Chimney, report."

"Read you loud and clear. I've got eyes on Hen, who I can already tell screwed up my coffee." Savanna laughed hearing Chim over her radio, they were doing daily walki checks.

"Like hell. One cinnamon coconut macchiato with a quad shot, and half pump of vanilla. And yes, my radio's working just fine. Over."

"Savanna."

"I can hear you cap." Savanna radioed as she approached Hen who was holding out her coffee.

"Buck, sound off."

"We have visitors, Cap," Buck called out from the balcony.

"Buck, the whole point of the test is to say it into the radio." Bobby deadpanned at Buck.

"We have visitors, Cap. Hey, did I pass? Over. " Buck spoke into the radio earning a laugh from Savana.

"Close enough." Bobby radioed back rolling his eyes.

Savanna and Eddie both approached Chris and Carla smiling at the duo. "Dad! Hey, guys." Eddie greeted them.

"Five-alarm school emergency. He's supposed to tell Ms. Flores today what he's presenting for show and tell on Friday." Carla explained to them.

"And so he suckered you into stopping here on the way." Eddie inferred grinning down at his son.

"You know I can't resist a cute face." Carla joked.

"Okay. Show and tell." Eddie spoke thinking of things he could take.

"I thought you were bringing in your new hamster," Savanna spoke up looking at Chris.

"Oh, the new hamster is old news." Carla pulled out a black leather box, Savanna watched Eddie's face drop.

"Somebody's been snooping in your closet."

Squeezing his arm Savanna drew Eddie's attention to her, sending him a quick smile Eddie nodded slightly. He was here in California with the people he loved, he wasn't in a war zone anymore.